Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

::: ช่วยตรวจ Cover letter สมัครงานทีครับ ผมสมัครข้ามสายที่จบ ::: ติดต่อทีมงาน

พอดีผมจบสายวิทยาศาสตร์อะครับ แล้วตำแหน่งที่ผมจะสมัครเป็นตำแหน่งทาง Marketing ที่ต้องการคนมีทักษะด้านการเขียนภาษาอังกฤษสูง ผมลองส่ง cover letter นี้ไปพร้อมกับ Resume และ คะแนนภาษาอังกฤษ ไม่ทราบว่าเขียนเป็นยังไงบ้าง ดูพอจะทำงานสายนี้ได้ไหมครับ

ปล.ผมคิดจะต่อโทบริหารน่ะครับ เลยอยากทำงานสายบริหารไปเลย งานนี้เค้าต้องการ working experience 2 ปีอย่างน้อย แต่ผมเพิ่งจบหมาดๆเลยครับ - -"

Dear Sir/Madam,

After reading the job’s function of marketing communications manager from the http://www.jobsdb.com dated June 18, I was abruptly attracted and felt the strong need to write this letter to you to apply for this position at your organization. I am a graduate from the Faculty of Science with the excellent command of English language. The position appears to be very interesting to me since it combines multidisciplinary skills and language proficiency across a wide range of international administrations and businesses.

Although I have found out that my true interest goes for business soon after I have graduated, my time at the Faculty of Science equipped me with systematic thinking and initiation. When I conducted scientific experiments in the laboratory, I had to set them up in steps so as to achieve the most efficient end-results in the least possible time frame. Moreover, when there were results that are not theoretically correct, I myself had to analyze and identify the incorrectness as well as suggest the feasible solutions to prevent future mistakes. This sense of self-reliance have advocated my leadership skills ever since.

Furthermore, I have developed my essential skills in academic and creative English proficiency. In 2009, I started reviewing English materials and practicing the core English skills; Reading, Listening, Speaking and Writing by myself. This took me a lot of time in the evenings, so I had to organize my time in a day to compromise with the study at college, too. I then accomplished on the TOEFL iBT exam about two years later. This long-term process of developing English proficiency helped strengthen my negotiation skills as the test prefers the test takers logically substantiate what they have stated in the Speaking and Writing parts.

What I have also learned from taking the TOEFL exam is how to lengthen my concentration span. Since the test lasted about four hours, I had to succeed in keeping my brain fresh and focused for a long period of time. Also, the test put a great time constraint on me, so I had to be able to make the most of each second I was provided to perfect my works and finish them in time. This left me a sense of urgency in working and allowed me to instantaneously communicate and negotiate in English.

In addition, I am quite versatile in working with people. Although I am keen on perfecting multi-tasks alone, I love teaming up with other people to finish challenging tasks. Participating in many extracurricular activities has taught me that burdens can be lightened up if I work with a colleague or two. Thus, I wish to be considered for this position in which someone of my background could make a contribution. I will contact you soon to arrange for an interview. Should you require any additional information, I can be contacted at the phone numbers listed above.

Yours faithfully,

แก้ไขเมื่อ 21 มิ.ย. 54 19:16:40

แก้ไขเมื่อ 21 มิ.ย. 54 19:16:21

จากคุณ : Still_i_risE
เขียนเมื่อ : 21 มิ.ย. 54 19:16:00

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com