Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ขอความกรุณาตรวจแกรมม่างานเขียนให้หน่อยค่ะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

My bedroom has always been my convenient room of my house. When I enter my room, there was a small room and the main colors are white and blue
those make me feel like stay in the sea. The soft white color on the walls and the white carpet on the floor are making my room looks so wildly, brightly and cleanly.
When the sun shining through the windows, it makes my room warm and I feel very peaceful. My room has fresh nice smell because the flowers in the blue vase
that on the white cabinet sits near to the door. On the right, there is a little sofa that I like naps or read the comics. In the center of room, there was a king size bed
where I take relaxing sleep filled nights. The comforter on my bed is white and blue. Beside the bed there were two classic lamps on the wood nightstand.
My work space is in front of the windows and near the bed. There were blue desk and white chair. On the desk, there are stationeries, a lamp and the flower in the vase.
I always do my homework or think everything there. When I stress I like to look out the windows and see the green hill, the trees or open the windows to listen the bird’s sing.
It can help me relax and also fresh.
All of the serenity and design of my bedroom is always inspiring me to think about my future, dreams, and feel comfortable every time.

ขอบพระคุณล่วงหน้าด้วยนะคะ ,, งานเขียนเเนวบรรยายเป็นงานเขียนที่ไม่ถนัดเลย T T รู้สึกไม่ชอบงานเขียนประเภทนี้ที่สุดค่ะ
ทั้งๆที่เป็นคนชอบอ่านวรรณกรรม  
มีคำเเนะนำในการฝึกฝนอย่างไรบ้างคะ

จากคุณ : Teddy Bowiie
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ม.ค. 55 20:51:32

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com