Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

เขียน Paragraph รบกวนช่วยตรวจด้วยครับ ติดต่อทีมงาน

"My happiness time"
I have an experience to trip at Phuket. I go there with my girlfriend. The First, I flight to Phuket by Air Asia. It is exciting for my life. Next, I have five days to trip around here. I rent a car for let me tour. And then the car driver as a guide, he explain me about Phuket’s history. Here is an old town, because of it has the old building too much and it is reflect the old cultures of Phuket people. I eat many kind of food in Phuket that don’t have in Bangkok. In conclusion, I am very happy because it is interesting place that is my unseen and I dream in a long time. (มันเป็นที่ๆ ฉันไม่เคยเห็น และฝันว่าอยากไปมานานแล้ว คือฝันว่าอยากไปภูเก็ตมานานแล้ว)

"My shopping day"
A few hours ago, I was shopping at Tesco Lotus Rama III about 1.00 p.m. on February 12, 2012. When I arrived to here I wanted to eat frence-fried at MC’s Donald, it is Jumbo size price 30 baht. I and my girlfriend looked for some goods, it is lack in my home because it’s necessary for use in daily. I chose Jasmine rice, oil, pork, vegetable, fried fish, streamed fish, tissue paper and etc. Finally, I must to pay 700 baht. Then I came to my home with Taxi-meter.

"Fuji & Moji"
I have two dogs, the one his name is Fuji, and the other her name is Moji. Both Fuji and Moji are brothers. Fuji is the brown-hair male dog and Moji is the half-brown hair female dog. Last year, October, I and my girlfriend back to home in Nakhon Sawan Province. We led them together. At home, my family loved the dog and fed it several. The dog at home are Poodle species but my dog are Chihuahua species. They can make a group easily. Then I came to my apartment about 2-3 months later. Moji has an illness, she looked a tired dog, so that I was waiting her health for a night. But she was not as well as a day. I decided let her to see the vet at Thonglor Hospital. I felt upset so much. The vet told me that her has the parasite in the blood and admitted her at Thonglor Hospital. It is impossible, Fuji has good health. Moji was admitted about 1 week. I am unhappy and lonely that her left me side.

วันนี้นึกได้ว่าลงเรียนเกี่ยวกับการเขียนไว้ จึงลองเขียน Paragraph writing เขียนมา 3 เรื่อง รบกวนช่วยตรวจให้ด้วยครับ อาจจะมั่วๆไปบ้าง ช่วยชี้แนะด้วย มีนาจะสอบ Paragraph writing ครับ

จากคุณ : บิว
เขียนเมื่อ : 12 ก.พ. 55 17:29:25 A:58.8.57.132 X: TicketID:257195

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com