Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนตรวจ Essay สำหรับส่ง MABEและ MAIEF ของจุฬาค่ะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

รบกวนช่วยตรวจหน่อยนะคะ

ควรมีคำนำหรือบทสรุปเพิ่มไหมคะ ขึ้นจบแบบนี้จะทื่อไปหรือเปล่า

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้าค่ะ

Please describe yourself on the current position or responsibilities and activities  you are engaged in
After graduating from Faculty of Economics, Thammasat University, I started working with The Marketing Services Group., Ltd., one of the largest Thailand marketing service company, as a personal assistant to strategic business unit manager.  My duties and responsibilities were to handle secretarial jobs and other tasks as assigned; including, handling my manager’s schedule, meeting and appointment, preparing meeting room and facilities, preparing presentation for meeting and taking notes in internal meeting. Facing the clever and strict boss who loves his subordinates to be smart and can response him immediately, I had to be active all the time. Marketing was not the field that I studied at the school, so I had to worked hard to understand the business. Working with the top marketing services agency was the challenge for me. After I had worked there for five months, I found that personal assistant was not the career that I loved to do. I decided to resign. It might be short time that I worked there, but I gained valuable experience and improved many skills that can be adapted for whatever I do in the future; such as, communication skill, organization skill and English skill.

After I quit my job, I have moved back to my home town at Pichit and helped my family business, a middle wholesale and retail store, which is ran by my mother. The products sold in my shop include beverage, liquor, tobacco and other consumer products. My duties are to manage customers’ order, check the stock and control employees’ performance. Working with my family business, I learn how to run the small and middle business. I also learn how my mother has managed the stock and solved the product shortage problem during the flood crisis. Since I have worked here, I can improve many skill; including management skill, negotiation skill and leadership.

I, together with my elder sister, have just stared new online business for three months by creating a fan page on Facebook. We import fashion items from high street brand; such as, dresses, shoes, handbags and scarves, and cosmetic from the brands that are not available in Thai department store. All products are from United Kingdom and United State. Also consumers can order the stuffs that they want and wait for two to three weeks for shipping them. I take responsibilities for promoting the shop via online sources, contacting with consumers, monitoring the shop fan page and searching for new product, while my sister takes responsibilities for checking stock, controlling cost and contacting with partnerships abroad. Experience from working with the marketing service company and helping my family business are very useful for me to run my own small business. In the beginning, there still have been some little problems in our online business, I and my sister have work hard to solve the problem and develop our store. We hope that our business will grow strongly and stably soon.

จากคุณ : แม่ค้ากล้วยหอมทอด
เขียนเมื่อ : 22 ก.พ. 55 17:30:58

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com