Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนตรวจ dialog ภาษาอังกฤษด้วยครับ ติดต่อทีมงาน

เป็นการพรีเซนท์งานหน้าชั้นน่ะครับ ในวิชา Exp. Eng ของคณะวิทย์น่ะครับ (แต่เนื้อหาไม่เกี่ยวกับวิทย์เลย)

ผมเป็นคนกำลังพัฒนาภาษาน่ะครับ เลยผิดค่อนเยอะ ขอรบกวนชี้แนะด้วยนะครับ

ขอบพระคุณในความช่วยเหลือมากๆครับ

Introduction

I: first, all the information showed in this presentation was synthesized ourselves from ‘Next Steps for Thai SMEs in 2012’ seminar on 8 Feb 2012 at Four Seasons Hotel.
And this information was applied by our knowledge. Together with SCB, the Federation of Thai Industries (FTI) and the Office of Small and Medium Enterprises Promotion (OSMEP) organized the seminar to support SMEs capabilities in business management in 2012.
But in this place we will present about only ‘The ways for Thai SEMs Preparation for AEC by 2015’

What’re the SMEs?

B: hey! Ice, I would like to set the company recently but I do not understand well about SMEs, what do them mean?

I: Oh! I’m glad to hear this. SMEs are called for small and medium-sized enterprises, they are the category of enterprises which employ fewer than 250 person
and which have an annual turnover not over 50 million baht. You should realize that SMEs are the foundation driving the country’s business.

I: Do you know about AEC coming by 2015?

B: Yes. I know. It’s a big problem that I must to plan in my business planning.

I: You realize this?

B: Yelp, I think the entrepreneurs should prepare for AEC by 2015 because the business should be highly competition after AEC opened in 2015. Therefore,
the SMEs must prepare for the transition to the ASEAN Economic Community and focus on enhancement to strengthen its potential and capability for competitiveness.

I: that right!

B: Well, I have to go to work, see you soon.

I: bye

แก้ไขเมื่อ 29 ก.พ. 55 19:37:10

แก้ไขเมื่อ 29 ก.พ. 55 19:36:20

จากคุณ : IceStory
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ก.พ. 55 19:28:25

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com