Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

<< ToW (Mar 12 - 19) : Your Work / Study >> ติดต่อทีมงาน

Hi all!

Sorry for a little late topic start up. Last night I went to sleep at about 03:00 after having a good time at a pub. Hahahaha. And got up at 07:30 ... zzzzzz.... Anyhow, I complied with the law: no drink and drive. At least I was a good boy, right?

OK, for this week, let's talk about our works, or studies. Tell us something about what you do, the things you enjoy and the things you don't like. If you do many things, feel free to bring 'em on as many as you want. The more the merrier.

Pretty easy topic, I suppose. And I should think it can be beneficial to all as we can get to know more about the varieties of professions out there.

A little note for those helping with C&C's: I think it'd be good if we place our responses to C&C's "right -aligned" on the page. This can make them easily noticeable. I'll (still) try to be better with responses to the C&C's.

Alright, let's get rollin'.

Cheers!

จากคุณ : เศียรนาคา ...
เขียนเมื่อ : 12 มี.ค. 55 10:17:21 A:125.24.30.152 X: TicketID:255126

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com