Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

<< ToW (March 19 - 25) : Travel and Food >> ติดต่อทีมงาน

Hi!

So comes another week of Topic of the Week. Thanks to everyone for joining in last week's topic.

As requested (and suggested), this week topic combines two subjects: Travel and Food.

I decided to combine these two subjects because they go well together. When you travel you get to try foods from other cultures.

Tell us of the places and foods that impressed you. You may like a place but may like the food from another place. Just describe them freely.

Alright, I won't be the first response this time as I have to go to sleep NOW. Got to get up very early.

Enjoy!

จากคุณ : เศียรนาคา ...
เขียนเมื่อ : 19 มี.ค. 55 00:58:16 A:125.24.59.180 X: TicketID:255126

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com