Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

<< ToW (8 - 15 April) : Your views of Songkran >> ติดต่อทีมงาน

Hi all!

Last week's topic may be a bit difficult as it requires imagination. I thought it would be fun, but ... whatever.

Anyhow, this week, it's C&C as usual.

Let's see you views of the Songkran Festival. Do you like it the way it is being celebrated today? What are your likes and dislikes? What do you think is already good and can be made better, and what should be corrected?

And, are you going anywhere for Songkran to play?

Just let it flow. I don't think the Ministry of Culture will read this, but, it's what we feel about it. Who knows, words may get out.

I may not be able to reply much as I'm working upcountry with bad internet connection, but I'll try my best with C&C anyhow.

Happy Songkran Holidays!

จากคุณ : เศียรนาคา ...
เขียนเมื่อ : 8 เม.ย. 55 21:54:39 A:49.48.11.11 X: TicketID:255126

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com