Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

English ChitChat~ สนทนาภาษาอังกฤษ ติดต่อทีมงาน

Hi guys ! : )

First of all I would like to give credit to K. เศียรนาค. The English Chitchat (ECC) might be slightly different from what K. เศียรนาค used to do in his 'ToW'. This is mainly because I am really not good at being initiator and creating topic.

Next I would like to thanks you all for participating in the last forum I posted yesterday and really appreciate K. XODA for setting up the rules for this ECC (Please feel free to suggest a better name. As I have told you, I am really not creative).

Once you have signed up to be a member by posting your name below, you will have to chat with us at least once a week until 1st January 2013. There would be no punishment imposed on any of the members if they cannot participate in particular week for either it is not convenience to do so or for their personal reasons. However, it would be better if you can inform us beforehand. : )

Non-members are welcome as well : )

The purpose of this forum is to improve the participants' writing skills as we believe that practice makes perfect (credit to K: นายชัย). So we would like you to join and chat with us as much as practicable. And hopefully by 1st January 2013, our English would be improved to a certain level.

As for K. lovelypriest's suggestion in last forum, I would think that probably we can just try to chat on whatever topic we want first and after that we can move on to the next step by setting up a topic for each week that we can discuss about. What do you think? : )

Nice to meet you guys ! : )

จากคุณ : โตยธาร
เขียนเมื่อ : 8 พ.ค. 55 15:41:05

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com