Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนช่วยดู gramma + แก้ไขครับ ติดต่อทีมงาน

ถ้ามี comment ที่จะช่วยเพิ่มน่าสนใจได้จะขอขอบคุณมากครับ

I am English – Thai translator based in Bangkok, Thailand and I would like to offer my services to your company. My specializations include Technical translations (various fields of xxx and xxx);

With regards to my educations and working experiences: I training as a assistant with focus on xxx area, I can offer expert translation of your documents, such as scientific journals/ text. I used to work as a research assistant in the research unit of the famous organisation i.e. xxx and xxx that provided me with good research experience with this reason they already provided me with the confident in the usage of scientific terminology. Please be informed that my interested fields of studies are including xxx.... Please refer to my resume for further information.

Although I am a professional newcomer in the translation industry, I am entering this industry with expert linguistic and translating competence. Currently, I am working as a xxx performing xxx at xxx where I worked as a proofreader and also translating any assigned works from the chief and are confronted with the day to day challenges and requirements of translation projects.

My home office equipments include a laptop with a high speed internet connection, printer, and flatbed scanner. I can work with files created with all main MS Office programs such as Word, PowerPoint and Publisher and complex PDF. With each freelance project I undertake, I guarantee high quality work delivered on deadline.

I am a fast learner, punctual, eagerness to acquire new knowledge and can incorporate myself fairly well in various working environments. I am sure I will be a good addition to your team and will greatly contribute to its productivity.

ขอบคุณทุกคำแนะนำมากครับ

แก้ไขเมื่อ 14 พ.ค. 55 21:46:55

จากคุณ : Luo4488
เขียนเมื่อ : 14 พ.ค. 55 21:45:03

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com