Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

English Chit Chat ~ สนทนาภาษาอังกฤษ - Week#3/35{แตกประเด็นจาก K12089875} ติดต่อทีมงาน

Good morning Monday!!!!!

It's the 3rd week of this Chit Chat tread already.

Yesterday, I turned myself to be a full-time housekeeper and did cleaning continuously for 5 hours!!! Cleaning is such a tiresome task. I don't like it but I also can't stand living in a dirty flat.

Apart from cleaning, I read a novel that I got from the internet.
Agatha Christie's "The Secret Adversary". It's my first time to read her work in English. Though many people said that this one was not as good as her Poirot series, I quite enjoyed reading it.

How about you? How was your weekend? Did you get anything to share?

__

Note: 
The purpose of ECC is to encourage the members to use more English in everyday life. It's like a freestyle talking with friends, so the language used here is spoken language, not formal language for academic writing. wink

Anyone interested, please feel free to join.

จากคุณ : The Starry Night
เขียนเมื่อ : 21 พ.ค. 55 11:25:01

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com