Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ขอความช่วยเหลือ รบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยวิจารณ์อีเมลล์ที่ใช้ติดต่อ professor ในต่างประเทศหน่อยค่ะ ไม่มีใครตอบกลับเลยค่ะ ฮือๆ ติดต่อทีมงาน

สวัสดีค่ะ ตอนนี้จูนกำลังพยายามเขียนอีเมลล์เพื่อติดต่อ professor ในต่างประเทศ เพื่อสมัครเข้าเรียนปริญญาเอกค่ะ แต่ส่งไปแล้วสองท่าน ไม่มีใครตอบเลยค่ะ ฮือๆๆๆ รบกวนเพื่อนๆ ผู้รู้ช่วยตรวจสอบหน่อยได้มั้ยคะ ว่าไม่เหมาะสมตรงไหนบ้าง อย่างไร จะได้แก้ไขเพื่อใช้ในการส่งครั้งต่อไปค่ะ ... รบกวนหน่อยนะคะ

ฉบับที่ 1 (ส่งไปประเทศ ออสเตรียค่ะ)

Dear Prof. ........

My name is Siriphan. I graduated Master degree in Computer Science from Prince of Songkla University (PSU), THAILAND. I'm currently a lecturer in the Department of Information and Communication Engineering, Phetchaburi Rajabhat University, THAILAND.

My previous research focused on the diseases diagnosis from DNA microarray data using three different methods. The first one used Self-Organizing Map Neural Network and highest certainty values. The second used hybrid Self-Organizing Map and Minimum Entropy and the recent work used hybrid Self-Organizing Map and Ant Colony Optimization. Results of these models are effectively prediction rules.

Currently, I am in the process of applying to the Doctoral scholarship (Technology grants scholarship: Thai – Austria 2012). According to the requirement of the program application process, it requires that I need to secure an advisor for my dissertation. After having carefully studied your website, your research interests and list of publications. I truly interest in your research project so I think I should contact you and see if you can be my advisor for the dissertation or not.

Anyway, I have attached my CV with this email. I am highly certain that I am qualified and hard-working enough to perform this challenging academic research. By the way, the scholarship application deadline is on 16 July 2012, would you please let me know your response before that time. I’m very sorry to call you in urgent but it is the best opportunity for me.

Please consider my request. Thankyou in advance and I look forward to hearing form you soon.

Thankfully,
Siriphan

ฉบับที่ 2 (ส่งไปประเทศแคนาดาค่ะ)

Dear Assoc. Prof. .......

My name is Siriphan (Miss Siriphan Wichaidit).I am 29 year old. I graduated in Computer Science (M.Sci.) from Prince of Songkla University (PSU),Thailand. I'm currently a lecturer in the Department of Information and Communication Engineering, phetchaburi rajabhat university, Thailand

I've been working on Bioinformatic since 2007. At the beginning, I applied the Self-Organizing Map Neural Network to select groups of informative genes from DNA Microarray in order to predict types of cancer. Then I tried to higher the effectiveness of the model by using the Minimum Entropy Principle in the rule creation process. Recently, I have combined the Self-Organizing Map Neural Network and the Ant Colony Optimization in clustering and rule creation process of my model, This hybrid technique can predict types of cancer with more effective and faster than previous models. I am going to present this work in the 2012 IEEE International Conference on Computer Science and Automation Engineering (CSAE 2012) this month.

I am really fascinated by Bioinformatic and I just realized that there are so many theories I don't know, so I think about continue my study in doctoral program and learn more about Bioinformatic. After having carefully studied your group website, your group research interest, and list of publications. I am very much impressed with your group achievements. I am truly interested in your research project. Especially in Protein function prediction and inference of inheritance patterns of mutations that you and your team have been doing.

I wonder if you will accept more graduate students in 2012 academic year since I’m interested in working with your team.
And I am highly certain that I am qualified and hard-working enough to perform this challenging academic research.
Anyway, I have attached my CV with this email. Please consider my request. Thank you in advance and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Respectfully yours,
Siriphan Wichaidit

จดหมายทั้งสองฉบับนี้ไม่ได้รับการตอบกลับเลยค่ะ ไม่ทราบว่าเป็นเพราะความไม่เหมาะสมในการเขียนรึเปล่า จึงอยากรบกวนผู้รู้ช่วยกรุณาอ่าน แล้ววิจารณ์ หรือช่วยแก้ไขให้หน่อยคะ

ขอบคุณล่วงหน้านะคะ
จูน

จากคุณ : junenyjune
เขียนเมื่อ : 20 มิ.ย. 55 13:12:50

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com