Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Grand Palace ติดต่อทีมงาน

ฝรั่งเล่าถึงพระบรมมหาราชวัง ฟังออก ๑๖ คำได้ไหม เล่นทดสอบตัวเอง ผมจะกลับมาเฉลยครับ

So, it is at least 90 degrees in Thailand. It is smoking hot, very __1__, and I am wearing long sleeves, long heavy pants, socks, __2__, and you may be asking why. That's because I'm visiting the Grand Palace today, and they have a __3__ dress code. That means no tank tops, no shorts, no open-toed shoes, and they have a __4__ of people right at the entrance with microphones who will flag you down and let you know - nope, you're not dressed appropriately, you stop here, you have to change. The good __5__ is, if you have traveled all this way, and you did not dress appropriately, they have clothes for you to __6__, everything from long pants for men to long skirts for women. You just leave a 200 baht deposit, and once you return the clothing, you will get your money back, which I think is fantastic in case you didn't know the rules before you __7__ up. It is so hot at the palace right now, again, I want to __8__ you I'm wearing long sleeves and long pants. What I want are two gigantic Big Gulp fountain __9__. One, for my husband to pour over my head while I simultaneously drink the other and just glory in refreshing cola and __10__. That's what I want. As you're on your way to the Grand Palace, in all __11__ you are going to be approached by a scammer - somebody trying to make some money off of you. Maybe they'll tell you that your shoes aren't right. You have to buy different shoes in order to get into the palace. Or they'll tell you the palace is closed right now, why not go on a tour with them? Whatever it is, 99 percent of what they're saying is __12__. Just ignore them. Keep walking, and only buy your ticket at the __13__ gate of the Grand Palace. So, our guidebook is just a couple years old, and here's what has changed since then at the Royal Palace in Bangkok in Thailand. First of all, the price of __14__ has gone up. It is not 250 baht any longer, it's 400 baht just to get in per person. They used to __15__ free English tours throughout the day. Look at the sign now. It is all covered up. There are no more free English tours. So, if you would like a tour guide, you will have to hire one outside. So just be __16__ for that. Don't show up right on time for the free English tour in your guidebook because it's no longer. Look! I got a Big Gulp. I got a Big Gulp. You should watch my videos.

จากคุณ : Coffeeclub
เขียนเมื่อ : 24 มิ.ย. 55 10:40:55

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com