Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

English Chit Chat ~ สนทนาภาษาอังกฤษ - Week #8/35{แตกประเด็นจาก K12252382} ติดต่อทีมงาน

Hello everyone and welcome to English Chit Chat week#8.

This week is another busy week for me. I'm taking a trip this coming weekend so I have to prepare so many stuffs and clear up my work.

Let's talk about something in our everyday life. One topic that I can think of is transportation.

What kind of transportation do you usually take?
Do you use public transportation or your own car?
Do you like it, or hate it? 
If you had a chance to make any change for it, what would you do?

Note:

1. The purpose of ECC is to encourage the members to use more English in everyday life. The language used here is rather like spoken language than the formal one for an exam.

2.  If anyone spots any mistakes, please point it out. No need to correct it if you don't have enough time. It is also useful to learn how to find out the answer by ourselves first.

3. If you do not understand any sentence/phrase other members used, just ask.

4. Don't worry if you have nothing to say about the topic. Off-topic chat is also fine here.

Everyone is welcome.

(Picture courtesy of fungopher.com)

จากคุณ : The Starry Night
เขียนเมื่อ : 25 มิ.ย. 55 11:14:09

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com