Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ช่วยตรวจสอบว่าใช้ไวยากรณ์อังกฤษหน่อยค่ะ ว่ามีจุดไหนผิดที่ต้องแก้ไขบ้างคะ?? ติดต่อทีมงาน

I came back to my home at chaing Rai. I went to Doi Mae Salong with my family. We went t town to eat freakfast at the clock tower. At Doi Mae Salong had tasting tea festival, the tea shop was fair and cherry blossom viewing seeason. hill tribe sold souvenirs, food and drink evrywhere.
          It was time to lunch.  We ate Pork leg with rice and chinese bun. It was very dilicious and cheap. Before returned home. We went to pay homage to Phra Srinakarin Relic. We went up on the relic peak at Doi Mae Salong. It was the most beautiful. T was very happy.
         แล้วถ้าเราจะต่อประโยคว่า " อาหาร 2 เมนูนี้เราจ่ายเงินเพียง 150 บาท" จะเขียนเป็นภาษาอังกกฤษได้อย่างไรคะ

จากคุณ : pingpingpong
เขียนเมื่อ : วันอาสาฬหบูชา 55 00:26:47

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com