Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

รบกวนเพื่อนๆ ช่วยตรวจ แก้ไขการหัดเขียน Paragraph หน่อยค่ะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

สวัสดีค่ะ
ตอนนี้กำลังหัดเขียน paragraph สั้น ๆ เรื่องเกี่ยวกับ favorite restaurant ค่ะ

ปัญหาของตัวเองค่ะ คือใช้คำเชื่อมไม่ค่อยเป็น  ส่วนมากมักเขียนเป็นประโยคสั้น ๆ แล้วเอามาเรียงต่อกัน เฉยๆ   แกรมมาก็ยังไม่แม่น  

รบกวนขอคำแนะนำด้วยค่ะ  ลูกสาว

Garden restaurant
In my hometown area have a lot of natural restaurants but it only one restaurant is my favorite restaurants. It’s Imm-pla-pao restaurant, so why I like this restaurant?

I have three reasons, First It’s used good material to cook in my favorite menu, what is my favorite menu? It’s grill fish, actually it’s the most famous menu of Imm-pla-pao restaurant.

I saw other customer ordered grill fish every time that I went to their. The grill fish serve with seafood source and boiled vegetable such as boiled cabbage, boiled cowpea,

The secret of the this menu is seafood source. It’s very good taste for me because a little spicy and more sour,  Next Imm-pla-pao has a natural environment and friendly writers/waitress.

It’s make me relax and look like have dinner in the garden at home while I am enjoining with my food I heard bird’s voice and saw they flied back to their home, Finally the prices are very reasonable.

I’m feeling good to pay because I’m happy during time I stay here. The summary reasons at Imm-pla-pao is my favorite restaurant are fresh fish, natural environment and prices are reasonable.  

If you have a chance to close Bang-Kruai district in Nonthaburi provice I encourage you to visit the restaurant to tasting menu is my favorite once time.

จากคุณ : InfernoST
เขียนเมื่อ : 26 ส.ค. 55 17:20:04

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com