Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ขอความกรุณาสมาชิกช่วยเช็ค statement of purposeหน่อยค่ะ ติดต่อทีมงาน

รบกวนขอคอมเมนท์เพื่อนำไปปรับปรุงด้วยค่ะ  ขอบคุณค่ะ

After working as an interpreter in my family business for 6 months,
I decide to go back to academic study. I would like to apply for
Business and Management program in master degree at xxx University.

The main reason applying for this course is that this program has a great help
in my future career as a businessman.  I would like to operate and develop the family
industrial efficiently with intense knowledge in business
field. I strongly believe that the module will not only grant essential business
administration but also provide leadership concept that I can adapt to manage both
any organization under my responsibility in the future and my personal life.  
Entrepreneurship is the specialized pathway that appropriates to my demand the most.
Its subjects, Global entrepreneurship and Planning for new business ventures,are
very vital for the motivation as an entrepreneur.
The interest in business and management has gradually come up in my thought since
I was young. I grow up along the family company development. So, I can see how it
is organized and how it goes.
My father, who did not graduate from any college, manages his own enterprise
with entrepreneurial attitude for 20 years. Then, he became my great inspiration in career.
I would like to be as smart as him and help him running the company.
However, the company does not run as
fluently as it ought to be. There are a lot of problems caused by lacking of well
organizationand supervision; employees’ improper behavior and overload working for example.
The longer I work there, the more problems I find. These problems drive me to
educate more in the field. Even though my English Literature background does not
directly relate business area, it brings me to understand both human nature and
myself very well, to understand who I really am, what do I truly need and where
will I finally go.  It leads me to have positive attitude to myself, determined
ambition, understand of others and be flexible.

Personally, I have to accept that I am inexperienced in business and management
fieldand it is very challenging. So, I devote myself preparing for business study by
learning practical management at work and starting to read more business and management
books. When I have enough time, I often participate in business seminars in order
to get familiar with business terms.
In applying at xxx University, its professional reputation and
its wonderful location contribute xxx University to be the best
choice for me. Apart from gaining qualified knowledge, learning in picturesque academic
atmosphere will have great influence on my learning and staying in England along
the program will encourage me to improve my academic English skill.
Finally, I have strong confidence that applying Business and Management course
at xxx University will be a great path supporting me to reach my future goal as a capable entrepreneur excellently.

จากคุณ : gatezmg
เขียนเมื่อ : 5 พ.ย. 55 10:39:06

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com