อ่านกติการมาอย่างดี คราวนี้ไม่มีมั่ว

ผมเจ้าของกระทู้ที่สร้างความวุ่นวายเมื่อสี่ห้าวันก่อนนะครับ
    อยากจะยืนยันว่าไม่ได้ตั้งใจโพสซ้ำ ส่วนที่ออกมาขอโทษแบบไม่ค่อยรื่นหูน่ะ ก็ยอมรับว่าเป็นเพราะไม่ค่อยพอใจคุณคนแรกที่ไม่ลงชื่อที่ออกมาตำหนิผม จะด้วยการตีความของตัวผมเองหรืออะไรก็แล้วแต่ ตอนนีั้นผมก็อ่านกติกาแล้วแต่มันกดพลาดไปหนิแล้วพอเค้ามาบอกให้ผมอ่านกติกาก็เลยฉุนขึ้นมาซะงั้น ก็ยอมรับว่าเส้นตื้นไปเองที่โกรธเรื่องแค่นี้ แต่ที่ออกมาขอโทษน่ะ ผมตั้งใจจริงนะที่ทำ ไม่ได้สัีกแต่ขอโทษผ่านๆ แล้วพอกลับมาอ่านอีกทีมีผู้วิเคราะห์กันใหญ่ จาก4-5บรรทัดที่ผมเขียน แต่พูดกันซะผมแทบไม่มีดีเลย เอาเป็นว่าผมขอโทษอีกทีละกันผู้ใดรับไว้ก็ขอบคุณนะ ส่วนใครยังไม่ให้อภัยก็บอกละกันว่าผมควรทำตัวยังไง(ฟังดูก้าวร้าวอีกไหมเนี่ย)

ขอโทษเสร็จแล้วก็เอางานมาให้ช่วยแก้ด้วย ยังไงช่วยดูแกรมม่าให้หน่อยนะครับถ้าไงก็ช่วยแก้ให้หน่อย ขอบคุณขอบคุณ

Study about how Japan re-develop the country is the main purpose of me studying in Japan. I has knowledge about this matter, since it’s the thing I interest. From the thing I had learned, I can tell that the reason Japan now success are because
    1. human resource
    I learned from books that Japanese has faith in honor and dignity and that attitude become a grate inspiration that makes Japanese together and rebuild the nation. Beside that, Japanese are sedulous. I belief the reason they are sedulous maybe because Japan has not much of natural resources and it has a lot of disaster such as earthquake and storm and that makes Japanese get use to the hard work.
    2. help from foreign countries
    After World War 2, Japan got help from other countries. They help Japan about a basic utility. After be able to standing by itself, Japan continue developing country, especially in technology. Finally, Japan become the leader of the world in this field.
    3. good plans
    I thing that the man who’s running the country that time picked the most suitable plans. It was clear and specific, in order to make people in the country go into the same way. They know what to do and when to do. They know what’s the weak point and strong point. For example, they produce the cheaper price cars for sell since they know that the cars they made are not as strong as Europe cars.
    I don’t know that what I belief about the means Japan use for re-develop the country are right or wrong for sure. Even if it right I still want to learn more in detail and I wish to do that during the period of studying in japan.

อย่าหาว่าผมเรื่องมากเลยนะ แต่ถ้ายังเคืองผมอยู่ก็อย่าด่ากันเลย แช่งผมไว้ในใจก็พอ มาอ่านแล้วเจอคนด่าเยอะๆแล้วรู้สึกใจแป้วๆยังไงไม่รู้

เซ็งไปหลายนาที

จากคุณ : คนที่คุณก็รู้ว่าใคร - [ 14 ธ.ค. 46 02:17:35 ]