ขอความช่วยเหลือเรื่องภาษาด่วนค่า.......

ช่วยตรวจภาษาให้หน่อยค่า คือจะใช้ไปยื่นวีซ่าเรียนต่อโทอ่ะค่ะ ตรงส่วนที่เป็นภาษาไทยคือยังคิดเป็นเป็นภาษาอังกฤษไม่ออก ตอนนี้มึนมากค่ะ ขอความช่วยเหลือด่วน ขอคุณมากๆค่า........

Recommended Letter

January 19, 2004

To Whom it may concern,

It is with my most pleasure to write a recommendation letter for Ms............., who wishes to further her studies in Public Relations field. I certify that I have known her very well for almost 2 years, since she worked under my supervision as an Assistant Public Relations Manager at ......... Hotel from May 2002 untill present. I can highly recommend Ms. ............., she is highly motivated and ability as a team leader as shown while she performs her job in the field of Public Relations. Her responsibilities included all duties within the co-orperation and image improvement functions as well as reporting publicity information in particular period for supporting top management in their administration work. As my subordinate, she proved herself to be an able employee, a smart worker, and a talented learner.
    Employed by our hotel straight from the university, she has a little knowledge about hotel business in the first stage because of her non-hotel management graduation. However, in a short period, she showed her best performance in learning, summarizing and analyzing all public relations structure. She was able to understand working in hotel manner very quickly. After that, she could manage multiple tasks simultaneously with best quality and least error. After she worked for us. Of course, I was quite happy to see that even if during peak workload in our hotel; it did not reduce her work-quality at all. Her other strong points include her solution-oriented skill. She was frequently able to come up with the most precise, concise and cost saving approaches to any problems occurring from busy works.
    Arising from her excellent and reliable achievement, Ms. ............ was voted Employee of The Year within the first year
    since she joined our hotel in May 2002. On top of that, she was the youngest ever award winner so far.
    When our hotel has a plan to increase the number of branches to cope with our growth in the next 3 year, we are in need of a person of strong performance and high skills, especially in the field of public relations.
    จึงได้มีการคัดเลือกบุคลากรที่มีความเพรียบพร้อมและเหมาะสม เพื่อได้รับทุนไปศึกษาต่อเฉพาะด้านในสาขาดังกล่าว เพื่อกลับมาพัฒนาองค์กร ซึ่ง Ms............. คือผู้ที่ผ่านการคัดเลือกโดยมีความสามารถสูงสุด
    On the interpersonal side, Ms. ............... is a pleasant, cooperative and trustworthy person. So, she gets along extremely well, and be highly respected as both a person and a professional by all level of her colleagues.
    In closing, judging from detailed above, Ms. ......... is excellent in all aspects. I certainly believe that she should be able to do well in Public Relations program as well. I, therefore, strongly recommend her for admission as a high prospective student. Should there be any queries or need more information, I will be glad to talk to you. Please contact me at the telephone number printed on this letter-end

Sincerely yours,

จากคุณ : Tanny - [ 10 ม.ค. 47 17:20:36 A:202.183.131.95 X: ]