K. Add...please help me

Dear. K. Add...(and others)

Could you please comment or give suggestion to my wrting below. It's part of my term paper project.

The role of the mitochondrion in the synthesis of ATP is both well known. However, it is shown that the mitochondrion is also responsible for other biological processes. Particularly, it is the case in autotrophic organisms such as plants, which mitochondria provide energy for a number of processes such as nitrogen fixation and the synthesis of amino acids, tetrapyrroles, and vitamin cofactors. The necessity placed on the mitochondrion in the plant cell has been indicated by the presence of additional respiratory chain components that animal mitochondria lack as well as a number of metabolite exchanges between the mitochondrion and the cytosol specifically to plants. Plant mitochondria also have been shown to be involving fatty acids and vitamin cofactors such as folic acid and ascorbic acid synthesis and have been involved in the synthesis and export of iron-sulfur complexes. The importance of mitochondria function in the physiology and development of higher plants is illustrated by the finding that mutation of the mitochondria gene lead to cytoplasmic the male sterility and by the role of plant mitochondria in programmed cell death. The mitochondrial functions have been rarely studied in great detail, and the gene and protein that support these processes is not identified. A good starting point in increasing our understanding of the roles of mitochondria in plants would be the establishment of a catalog of the identities of all proteins that are present in plant mitochondria.

จากคุณ : Amature Biologist - [ 27 ม.ค. 47 23:36:09 A:138.26.20.214 X: ]