CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

¾Õé ¹´ ÊôÓ

The Truth of life …. (Eight)

I heard  the voice of the plane ( It was so loud but it was not annoying for me at that time)

One sick child is crying ……………

Dad … “ You have to go to school, Now “  He maybe mad or didn’t understand why Im suddenly behave like this as never before

Mom…. “ Nui,Don’t ,cyr .. u have to obey to your dad “

I didn’t know what I have done (that made dad mad about me) and why I have to do that at that time too…..(For no reasons at all) (until now) ….

After a fews days or weeks .. I cant remember actually how long it is …

One day after the breakfast …

I cried out loud again , feeling that I didn’t wanna go to that school again …

Dad … “What happen to you again ?? “

“ I just wish to be on the plane “ That’s was my answer when I was only eight years old  (How stupid was I )

I was crying every moring when I have to go to the school ……(I cant remember too how loud I was crying at that time)

Dad …. Ok Ok, What do you really want?

A child just start smiling after crying for fews day or mouths  …..

A child when he was eight “ Nui just want to get on the plane “

Dad …  Hahaha … (As dad that wanna all every chilren to be happy) “ We will take all of us aboard soon)

At that time I didn’t understand what they said .. I just wish I can fulfilled my own wish …

I start crying out loud again .. “ I want to go as our neibourhood went “

Dad .. “ Who ?? “ He must never thought of it at that time …

“Here jing heng ngai Papa” (I mean “ my cousin “Jing Heng” )

Dad … Hahaha ok ok  “Lets take your breakfast and go to school “

I was still weeping  … But the food on our table was faburios (Until now I still miss her cooking all along)…

I was dressing in a school uniform I the year 1978 as usual ….

And Im crying as usual too (maybe louder as before)

But today its just different from before .. my mom asking me instead of dad.

Mom … “ Nui, Don’t cry my baby .. what happen ,tell me my beloved son “

That was the first time in my life I realised love between “Mom and children” .. (Of course I was only eight ..and its getting more and more ever until presently)

From a little child at eight “ Mom .. Nui Wanna fly like Here jing heng “

My mom was stunning too .. why I hv such an idea ..

Dad and mom I love you …….. I flew to  “Singapor at 1978”

This true story is inspire from “ Pee Air kie(Pee Rin) kup “

Im not a good writer but I just trying … And Im not a professional writer …

¨Ò¡¤Ø³ : Nhuii - [ 19 µ.¤. 49 07:51:14 ]

¢éͤÇÒÁËÃ×ÍÃÙ»ÀÒ¾·Õè»ÃÒ¡¯ã¹¡ÃзÙé·Õè·èÒ¹àËç¹ÍÂÙè¹Õé à¡Ô´¨Ò¡¡ÒõÑ駡ÃзÙéáÅж١Ê觢Ö鹡Ãдҹ¢èÒÇâ´ÂÍѵâ¹ÁѵԨҡºØ¤¤Å·ÑèÇä» «Öè§ PANTIP.COM ÁÔä´éÁÕÊèǹÃèÇÁÃÙéàËç¹ µÃǨÊͺ ËÃ×;ÔÊÙ¨¹ì¢éÍà·ç¨¨ÃÔ§ã´æ ·Ñé§ÊÔé¹ ËÒ¡·èÒ¹¾ºàËç¹¢éͤÇÒÁ ËÃ×ÍÃÙ»ÀҾ㹡ÃзÙé·ÕèäÁèàËÁÒÐÊÁ ¡ÃسÒá¨é§·ÕÁ§Ò¹·ÃÒº à¾×èÍ´Óà¹Ô¹¡ÒõèÍä»

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com