**มุสลิมไทย ณ พันทิพที่น่ารักโปรดฟังทางนี้ค่ะ**

อยากให้เพื่อนๆมุสลิมไทย ณ พันทิพที่น่ารักของดิฉันอ่านอาร์ทิเคลข้างล่างชิ้นนี้หน่อยนะคะซึ่งเนื้อหาในบทความชิ้นนี้ได้พูดถึงการใช้ระเบิดพลีชีพของชาวปาเลสไตน์ว่าเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ถูกต้องและขัดกับคำสอนของศาสนาที่บอกว่า “You shall not kill” ซึ่งเธอกล่าวไว้อย่างน่าฟังว่าผู้ที่ทำการระเบิดพลีชีพโดยอ้างว่าทำในนามของอิสลามนั้นไม่ถือว่าบุคคลผู้นั้นเป็นตัวแทนของอิสลามิกชนที่แท้จริงพระผู้เป็นเจ้าประทานชีวิตอันล้ำค่าให้แก่มนุษย์แล้วใยเล่าเราถึงได้ทำลายชีวิตของเราเองและของผู้อื่นด้วยและเธอก็สรุปว่าคนที่ทำระเบิดพลีชีพนั้นไม่ถือว่าเป็นมุสลิมเธอเชื่อว่าการสร้างสันติภาพที่แท้จริงนั้นต้องเริ่มจากสถาบันครอบครัวก่อนการสอนเด็กในแนวทางที่ถูกต้องคือสอนให้พวกเค้าเรียนรู้ที่จะอยู่ร่วมกันโดยสันติกับคนรอบข้างและยอมรับความแตกต่างระหว่างกัน โดยที่การศึกษาถือว่าเป็นหัวใจสำคัญทีเดียวต่อจากสถาบันครอบครัวที่จะช่วยเยียวยาให้เกิดสันติภาพขึ้นในตะวันออกกลาง และเธอมีความเชื่ออย่างจริงจังว่าผู้หญิงมีความสามารถในการสร้างสันติภาพได้ดีกว่าผู้ชายเพราะผู้หญิงเป็นได้ทั้ง แม่ พี่สาวหรือน้องสาวและมีความรู้สึกที่ละเอียดอ่อนต่อสันติภาพได้ดีกว่าชาย…ยกมือขึ้นเห็นด้วยค่ะ \(=^0^=)/ ยอมรับเลยค่ะว่าดิฉันอ่านข่าวชิ้นนี้จบแล้วโดนใจอย่างจังทำไมน่ะหรือคะก็เพราะว่าดิฉันได้พูดอยู่เสมอว่าระเบิดพลีชีพเป็นสิ่งที่ไม่ถูกต้องคำที่เหมาะสำหรับผู้ที่ทำระเบิดพลีชีพนั้นมีเพียงคำเดียวเท่านั้นค่ะคือ “Murderer” not Martyr or freedom fighter เมื่อวานนี้ดิฉันได้ถามเพื่อนชาวโมร็อคโคเพื่อนร่วมคลาสของดิฉันว่า

Jess says:
    Do Muslims consider the suicide bomber a sinner?

He says:
    Suicide Bombers have nothing to do with Islam. If my country was invaded by some aliens of some sort, I would do the same in the name of patriotism and not in the name of religion! And I wouldn't blow myself up! No, that's not practical! I would stay alive in order to kill as many as possible!

คำตอบของเพื่อนคนนี้ไม่ประทับใจดิฉันหรอกค่ะ แต่กระนั้นมันก็บ่งชี้ให้เห็นว่าเค้าไม่ใช้ศาสนามาเป็นเครื่องมือในการหาความชอบธรรมเพื่อช่วยจรรโลงใจในการฆ่าคนอย่างที่มุสลิมหัวรุนแรงชาวปาเลสไตน์กำลังใช้อยู่หรืออย่างที่บิน ลา เดนพูดอยู่บ่อยๆว่า “โอ้ อัลเลาะห์ ท่านทรงอณุญาติแล้ว ” อ้อ แล้วเพื่อนมุสลิมของดิฉันอย่าเพิ่งโกรธกันนะคะดิฉันใช้คำว่ามุสลิมหัวรุนแรงไม่ได้เหมารวมว่าเป็นมุสลิมทั้งหมดที่ต้องชี้แจงก็เพราะดิฉันโดนพวกคุณๆกล่าวหาอยู่เสมอๆว่าดิฉันชอบพูดเหมารวม กล่าวหากันทั้งเชื้อชาติซึ่งนั่นไม่ได้เป็นความตั้งใจของดิฉันเลยนะหวังว่าคงเข้าใจนะคะ

อีกอย่างที่ดิฉันอยากจะพูดก็คือดิฉันเห็นมุสลิมไทย ณ พันทิพออกมาโจมตีอิสราเอลว่าไม่ต้องการสันติภาพอยู่ตลอดเวลา ซึ่งไม่เป็นเรื่องจริงเลยค่ะซึ่งถ้าพวกคุณลดอคติลงมาสักนิดคุณก็จะรู้ว่าอิสราเอลมีหลายองค์กรมากที่โปรโมทpeace ร่วมกับนักสิทธิสตรีชาวปาเลสไตน์ ซึ่งถ้าคุณอ่านข่าวชิ้นนี้จบคุณก็จะทราบเองว่าดิฉันไม่ได้โกหกแต่อย่างใดอย่างคุณแม่ของเพื่อนดิฉันเองได้มีความคิดที่จะอุปการะลูกของมือระเบิดพลีชีพมารับเลี้ยงเป็นบุตรบุญธรรมเพราะพวกเค้าไม่อยากให้เด็กเหล่านี้ต้องตกไปเป็นเครื่องมือของพวกกลุ่มปาเลสไตน์หัวรุนแรงฮามาส อิสลามิกจีฮัด และในที่สุดก็จะต้องจบชีวิตลงอย่างพ่อแม่ของพวกเค้ามันน่าเศร้าใจมิใช่น้อยไม่ใช่เหรอคะ

มาถึงตรงนี้อยากจะให้ชาวมุสลิมหรือชาวไทยบางท่านที่กำลังมีความคิดว่าการระเบิดตัวตายเพื่อเข่นฆ่าผู้อื่นด้วยนั้นเป็นสิ่งที่สมควรก็ลองหวนคิดทบทวนดูใหม่นะคะว่าที่พวกคุณร้องเย้วๆสนับสนุนอยู่นี่เป็นการสร้างหรือทำลายศาสนา สังคมและขนบธรรมเนียมประเพณีของโลกมุสลิมหรือไม่?

และสุดท้ายนี้ดิฉันขอชี้แจงอย่างสั้นๆว่าดิฉันไม่ได้มีเจตนาที่จะมา abuse Buddhism อย่างที่บางท่านกำลังกล่าวหาดิฉันแม้แต่นิดผู้ที่กล่าวหาดิฉันลองกลับไปทบทวนความคิดใหม่นะคะว่าท่านเข้าใจความหมายของคำว่า Freedom fighter and Murderer ว่าแตกต่างกันดีพอแล้วหรือยัง??

Perhaps in your mind people who purposely go to kill civilians, women and children, Jews and Arabs alike indiscriminately, to terrorize a population are “freedom fighters”. A person whose declared aim is to terrorize a civilian population is, by definition, a terrorist. There’s a saying in English: “If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, then it’s a duck.” Why are you afraid to call something by its right name? ^__^
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________

UNESCO official: Killing in the name of Islam is un-Islamic
    By DAVID RUDGE

Men and women who carry out suicide bombing attacks allegedly in the name of Islam are not real Muslims, Aicha Bah-Diallo, UNESCO Assistant Deputy Director General for Education told The Jerusalem Post on Monday.

"You cannot understand it because she (in the case of a woman suicide bomber) did not do it as a Muslim, because in Islam you cannot kill," said Bah-Diallo, from Guinea in West Africa and herself a Muslim.

"Life has been given by God, so how can someone take it away - their own life and that of others? . . . That's why I'm saying, she did not do it as a Muslim," said Bah-Diallo, when asked about the suicide attack by a Palestinian woman at Haifa's Maxim restaurant a month ago in which 21 people were killed.

"In the origins of Islam, there is no violence. Mohammad the prophet said he built his mosque for God and all the monotheists could come and pray in his mosque, and he was the one who was protecting all monotheist believers.

"If you don't believe in Adam, Abraham and Jesus Christ, you are not a Muslim. People should know that . . . The Koran is built on tolerance." Bah-Diallo is among dozens of top-ranking women from nearly 40 countries taking part in a week-long interational symposium on "Women's Voice in Conflict Resolution and Peace-Building" at the Golda Meir Mount Carmel International Training Center in Haifa.

The event, which officially opened on Sunday, is being sponsored by MASHAV, the Foreign Ministry's Center for International Cooperation, in conjunction with Soroptimist International of Israel.

Bah-Diallo stressed the need to give women a more leading role in trying to develop dialog between Israelis and Palestinians and promoting education on both sides that places more emphasis on common factors and less on differences.

"I really believe that women have to be part of peace-building. We are more numerous than men and we have many roles to play. We are mothers, we are sisters, we are citizens and we have more feeling towards peace than men," she said in a special interview with the "Post."

"I have seen many women, Palestinians and Israelis, who are trying to bring people together and talk to each other. You cannot kill somebody you have been talking to and working with.

"It is so importannt to go back to dialog - to sit around the table and talk to each other, get to know each other and get to see what unites you and build on that and minimize what divides you.

"This dialog is very important, but I don't see women around the (negotiating) table. . . Most of the time it is men. . . Maybe when we will have more women around the table for dialog it will be better."

Bah-Diallo is a firm believer that peace and resolving conflict begins at home and that it is important teach children the concept of learning to live together and how to accept differences from a very early age.

In the latter respect, she said UNESCO has a role to play that could ultimately help break the cycle of violence between Palestinians and Israelis.
    "UNESCO is working on text books to promote learning to live together for Palestinians and Israelis and we will continue doing that - promoting this peace. . . I believe education can play a key role, and that's why it is a pleasure for me to be here," said Bah-Diallo.
    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Peace is not merely a distant goal that we seek, but a means by which we arrive at that goal.
    --Martin Luther King, Jr.

จากคุณ : เอื้องอัยราวัณ - [ 5 พ.ย. 46 11:28:45 ]