Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

ความบ้า ของ Osho !!! (โปรดใช้วิจารณญาณในการอ่านครับ)

อ้างอิงจาก http://www.iosho.com/oBook/The%20Life%20Of%20Osho/10-47-maitreya.htm
    ขออนุญาตด้วยขอรับ
    v
    v

Osho is recognised as Maitreya Buddha, and changes his name

From 7 December 1988, for three weeks, Osho is very sick and nearly dies. During this time he becomes a vehicle for Gautam Buddha.

3อาทิตย์ตั้งแต่ วันที่7ธ.คก.1988 โอโชป่วยมากใกล้ตาย
    ช่วงนี้แหละ ที่เขาเป็นร่างทรงของพระโคดมพุทธเจ้า

This time has been of historical importance.

ช่วงนี้เป็นช่วงสำคัญที่ควรถูกบันทึกไว้

For seven weeks I was fighting with the poison day and night. One night, even my physician, Amrito, became suspicious that perhaps I cannot survive. He was taking my pulse rate and heartbeats on his cardiogram. Seven times I missed one heartbeat.

เจ็ดสัปดาห์ที่ฉันทนทรมานกับการถูกวางยาพิษ แม้แต่หมออมฤต ยังไม่มั่นใจว่าฉันจะรอดตาย เมื่อวัดด้วยเครื่องวัดชีพจร สัญญาณชีพจรของฉันหายไปเจ็ดครั้ง

The seventh time I missed a heartbeat, it was natural for his scientific mind to think, "Now we are fighting a battle that is almost lost." But I said to him, "Don't be worried. Your cardiogram can go wrong; it is just a mechanical device. Trust in my witnessing. Don't bother about my heartbeats."

พอครั้งที่เจ็ด หมอก็คงคิดว่าไม่รอดแน่ แต่ฉันบอกกับหมอว่า เครื่องอาจเสียได้ เชื่อการตระหนักรู้ของฉัน ไม่ต้องสนใจเรื่องการเต้นของหัวใจ

On the last day of the seven weeks' struggle when all the pain from my body disappeared, Amrito could not believe it. It was happening almost like a miracle. Where has all the pain disappeared?

วันสุดท้ายของเจ็ดสัปดาห์ของการต่อสู้ ความเจ็บปวดหายไปหมด
    อมฤตแทบไม่เชื่อ มันหายไปเหมือนปาฏิหาริย์

That last night, in the middle of the night I heard somebody knocking on the door.

เมื่อคืนก่อนหน้านั้น ขณะที่นอนอยู่ ฉันได้ยินเสียงเคาะประตูดังขึ้น

It is rare; nobody knocks on my door. I had to open my eyes. There was absolute darkness in the room, but I saw suddenly, with the door closed, a human being made of pure light entering.

เป็นไปได้อย่างไรที่มีใครมาเคาะประตูตอนนั้น ฉันลืมตาขึ้น
    ห้องมืดสนิท แต่ฉันเห็นใครคนหนึ่งที่มีแสงสว่างทะลุผ่านประตูที่ปิดอยู่เข้ามา

For a moment there was silence, and I heard from nowhere, "Can I come in?" The guest was so pure, so fragrant. I had simply to take him into the silences of my heart.

ในขณะที่ทุกสิ่งเงียบสงัด ฉันได้ยินเสียงจากที่ใดสักแห่งกล่าวว่า
    "ขอฉันเข้าไปได้ใหม?"
    ผู้มาเยี่ยมคนนี้ทรงความบริสุทธิ์ขจรขจายยิ่งนัก
    ฉันทำได้เพียงอนุญาตให้เขาเข้ามาอในภวังค์จิตของฉัน

This body of pure light was nobody but Gautam the Buddha.

รูปกายอันสว่างบริสุทธิ์นั้นจะเป็นใครไปไม่ได้
    นอกจากพระโคดมพุทธเจ้า

แก้ไขเมื่อ 26 มิ.ย. 51 13:29:19

จากคุณ : JitZungkabuai - [ 26 มิ.ย. 51 11:48:41 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom