Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Dear Zadkiel, "Concerning your comments about me" ติดต่อทีมงาน

MsgStatus(Msv[43], 43);

I have been living in a Christian society for 40+ years and have worked in a Christian hospital with Christian people. They are very religious. I used to speak in Sunday schools about the principles of Islam. Judaism, Christianity, and Islam have very close origins.

So close that some Muslim preachers, after Rashul Muhammad passed away, have copied the whole teachings of Christians to write a new book called the Hadith which contained stories of stoning, apostasy, women's head covering, and saying 'amen', etc.

I myself like the teachings of Jesus Christ very much, especially those that speak of mercy, empathy, forgiveness, helping others and those that preach against jealousy and dividing people. These are very similar to Islamic teachings in the original Koran.

Jesus Christ promoted peace among the people of His time. If He saw people divided, He worked to unite them. He taught justice to the people and was impartial. He was not PREJUDICED or descriminated against any group.

Jesus Christ always was kind, polite, and honest. He never taught cruelty and was never an opportunist. He is a perfect prophet in every way. You and I believe in GOD, the supreme creator and Jesus Christ as one of the Muslim prophets.

When I read your comments about me, I can say you are not a good Christain at all. I have made many good Christian friends living in the U.S. for 42 years and also in this forum who are nice and do not backstab as you are doing now. What you are doing now does not follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. You are behaving shamefully to other Christians. I know about Christianity very well, perhaps more than you in my opinion. In my comments in this forum, I have never spoken negatively about Christians with anyone. I hold in high respect any Christians in this forum. If you want to talk about Islam, talk about Islam, but don't criticize me in this manner.

Muslims in this group will love anyone that hates me.

The other members of this forum that leave positive messages for me, are for the positive messages of Islam, not to please me personally.

According to Christ's teachings, you are commiting sinful acts. You show partisanship instead of trying to unite people, which is a sin. What I'm trying to do is protect the teachings of Christ from your present actions. I hope you understand and repent. May God bless you soul.

Thanks

ps: Im sorry I have to write in English. I am at work and did not want to wait to respond to you. You have embarassed your fellow Christians.

แก้ไขเมื่อ 23 พ.ย. 55 23:18:06

แก้ไขเมื่อ 23 พ.ย. 55 23:14:09

จากคุณ : แมทท์
เขียนเมื่อ : 23 พ.ย. 55 23:12:16

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com