CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

มาแล้วค่ะ Study group for level 2 มาเริ่มอ่านหนังสือกันดีกว่าค่ะเพื่อนๆ

Happy New Year 2006 to you all na ka!

Finally I've managed to arrange some serious study group for those of us who're interested !!!!

As I've done some survey with the help of lots of people earlier, I have come to the conclusion to bring in lecturer for the topics that are difficult like Financial statement analysis and Asset Valuation. These two topics already account for over 70-80% so if we manage to understand these two subject throughly, we can all increase our chance of success in this endeavor. The rest we can study on our own or watch the schweser video CD

With the help of FS-Academy, I am able to arrange to have CFA lecturer and room facility and order the new Standard Practice Handbook 9th edition for everyone who will join this study group.

Let's hear on the detail below  

Chartered Financial Analyst
    Level 2 Study group Detail and Cost
    Day/Time : Every Sat 9-5
    Start date : Jan 21
    End date : May 27

Study plan A : One and for all
    Cost : 25,000 baht
    Material :  1 of each items below from Schweser Premium Package
    - Study Notes.
    - Video Presentation (Pls. refer to course schedule)
    - Quick Sheet
    - Practice Exam book
    - Schweser Pro Qbank (4,000 extra questions)
    - Tip of the week e-mail
    - **Plus Standard Practice Handbook 9th Edition**
    Lecturer Hours : 77 Hours (Topics cover include Financial Statement Analysis, Debt Investment, Derivatives Investment and Revision course)

Or choose your preference of each topic in addition to 10,000 baht of material provided

Study plan B : Financial Statement Analysis Focus
    Cost: 10,000 + 8,000 baht
    Lecturer Hours : 21 Hours (Topics cover include Study Session 5-7 plus one day video revision session)

Study plan C : Asset Valuation : Debt Investment Focus
    Cost:  10,000 + 8,000 baht
    Lecturer Hours : 21 Hours (Topics cover include Study Session 14-15 plus one day video revision session)

Study plan D : Asset Valuation : Derivatives Investment Focus
    Cost: 10,000 + 5,000 baht
    Lecturer Hours : 14 Hours (Topics cover include Study Session  16-17 plus one day video revision session)

Study plan E: Revision Focus
    Cost:  10,000 + 10,000 baht
    Lecturer Hours : 28 Hours (Topics cover include Study Session 1-18 focusing on practicing exercises and sample exam questions)

I've tried to post the schedule earlier, but it doesnt accept PDF so I'll do it through e-mail then.

This study group is not the formal course offer by FS-Academy, however, they're providing us with the room facility and also the connection support in ordering material and finding lecturer. Thus this is going to be just an informal ,but serious study group.

I sincerely hope that this initiation can be somewhat helpful to many of us. I myself  determine to do my best in this exam and that is why I want to creat a group of support for those who are on the same boat with me, so that we can all be more focus and increase our chance of success.

To all of my friend who are reading this, I owe you guys many Thanks for helping with the idea and advice. I am glad to be part of the team in this endurance again. Let passing the CFA level 2 be our New Year resolution, shall we?

Now if you are interested to join us. Please e-mail me at  pinkiss@gmail.com. I'll send you the whole schedule of the session to you and  I'll be glad to assit you in whatever query you have regarding this study group. Hopefully we'll get to be in touch soon ka.

Warmest regards,

จากคุณ : ชมพูนุช - [ 3 ม.ค. 49 15:56:01 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป