Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

NFL Power Rankings

I try to do it once a month. Here it is.

1. IND

This is an exception to the "Defense Wins Championship" rule, if you have a QB name Peyton. They simply outscore the opponents.

2. CHI

I just can't believe how fast the media jump off the Bears' bandwagon. Still, they're clearly the team to beat in the NFC.

3. SD

A real darkhorse. The most balance team, who is in the top 3 on both sides of the ball. Tomlinson is a true playmaker.

4. NE

Just a hiccup against he Colts. Brady will bounce back and he starts getting used to his new weapons. Losing Harrison will be hard to replace, though.

5. NYG

Rolling on a 5-game winning streak. Could become the best team in the NFC after this weekend. Pass rush is suffering big time.

6. BAL

Brian Billick's playcallings make a big difference in the turnaround. That defense is ferocious.

7. DEN

Plummer bounces back nicely. Walker comes along better and is a deep threat. Week 11 will be the decision making for the division champion.

8. NO

I have to eat crows after saying Brees was a one-year wonder two years ago. Colston is rookie of the year of the first half of the season. Reggie who?

9. ATL

Beating the Steelers and Bengals back to back, then lost to the Lions. WTF? Inconsistency is the biggest problem. Vick has an impressive progress.

10. JAX

Garrard might be the answer for the team in the post season. Is Leftwich's time being numbered?

จากคุณ : Duke of Hazzard - [ 9 พ.ย. 49 15:02:08 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom