Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom

FA เค้ารู้แล้วว่าบ้านเรามีคนซื้อสิทธิมาแต่ดันไม่มีการ่ถายทอด (ต่อจากข้างล่าง)

จากกระทู้

S7454231 FA เค้าจะรู้หรือเปล่าว่าบ้านเรามีคนซื้อสิทธิมาแต่ดันไม่มีการ่ถายทอด golfs2000 (7 - 25 ม.ค. 52 10:15)

http://www.pantip.com/cafe/supachalasai/topic/S7454231/S7454231.html

ได้รับคำตอบที่น่าพอใจในระดับแรกจาก FA มาดังนี้ครับ ... รอลุ้นกันต่อไปกับ FA Cup รอบ 4 ครับ

=============================

Dear Mr.xxx xxxxxxx

Thank you for contacting The Football Association. We are pleased that The FA Cup is in such demand in Thailand and we have enjoyed a long relationship with both ESPN Star Sports and BBTV in the region for a number of years. We are however extremely disappointed not to be able to bring FA Cup fans the competition thus far this year. We are working hard to remedy this situation for the remainder of this season however. Please allow me to explain how this situation has arisen.

The simple fact is that the agreement that The FA signed in good faith in November 2007 has been reneged upon by the licensee for Thailand leaving The FA to re-open a number of direct negotiations with both cable and terrestrial broadcasters in the territory. These negotiations, set as they are against a backdrop of financial and political meltdown in Thailand, have not been easy, but I sense we are near to conclusion. For the record, the agency you reference does not hold the rights but when we appoint any agency, we would ensure that no broadcasters is "held to ransom" as you suggest. It would not be in the interest of any agency paying a guaranteed amount to The FA so to do.

We will continue to try and strike a firm deal before the FA Cup Fourth Round but pleased be advised of our best intentions in this regard.

Kind regards,

Customer Relations
    The Football Association
    25 Soho Square I London I W1D 4FA  

แก้ไขเมื่อ 26 ม.ค. 52 23:21:27

แก้ไขเมื่อ 26 ม.ค. 52 23:21:05

จากคุณ : golfs2000 - [ 26 ม.ค. 52 23:16:13 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com | Torakhong.org | GameRoom