Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

ฉลองแมนซิตี้ต้อนตูเร่ลงเรือสำเร็จ ช่วยกันโหวตเลือกแบบบัตรด้วย  

Manchester City are delighted to announce that Kolo Toure has joined from Arsenal.
The central defender who spent seven years with the Gunners has signed a four-year contract and becomes the sixth summer signing.

He passed a medical late this afternoon and then headed straight to the Blues headquarters to finalise paper work.

Boss Mark Hughes who added Kolo to other new faces in England midfielder Gareth Barry, strikers Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor, and Roque Santa Cruz and goalkeeper Stuart Taylor believes that the Ivory Coast defender will be a huge influence in the dressing room and on the pitch.

"I am delighted to welcome Kolo to Manchester City. It is no secret that we have been looking to strengthen our defence, and in Kolo I feel we have recruited a world class player. He brings a wealth of Premier League experience from his seven seasons with Arsenal,” he declared.

“Kolo has been a central figure in a very strong Arsenal team for many years, and I have been an admirer of him for a long time. He is strong, quick, reads the game well and will be an influential figure in the dressing room.”

จากคุณ : SPFC
เขียนเมื่อ : 30 ก.ค. 52 00:00:32

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com