Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

=== ตะลึ่ง !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .... ลูคัสสสสสสส .. คว้ารางวัล นักเตะดาวรุ่งยอดเยี่ยมประจำเดือนตุลาคม พรีเมียร์ลีกฯ !!! ===  

ขอตั้งกระทู้เรียก Gift นิดนึง ... เห็นข่าวแล้ว น่าม๊ากกกกกกกก

ลูคัส จุสโคเวี๊ยก ... นักเตะดาวรุ่งวัย 20 ปี ของเอฟฯ ที่ปัจจุบันถูกส่งไปให้ทีม มาร์เธอเวลล์ ใน พรีเมียร์ลีกสก็อต ยืมตัว ... โชว์ฟอร์มร้อนแรง ซัด 3 ลูก เมือเดือน ต.ค. ที่ผ่านมา

จนทำให้ ลูคัส สามารถคว้ารางวัลนักเตะดาวรุ่งยอดเยี่ยมประจำเดือนตุลาคม ของ พรีเมียร์ลีกสก็อตแลนด์ มาครองได้สำเร็จ

ทำให้แฟนเอฟฯ อย่างผมต้องตะลึง ในผลงาน เพราะ ที่ผ่านมา ลูคัส กองหน้าดาวรุ่งเลือด อังกฤษ-โปแลนด์ ที่ มอยส์ ดึงมาจาก สวินดอน ทาวน์ เมื่อปี 2007 ค่าตัวประมาณ 1 ล้านปอนด์ ... แทบจะไม่มีผลงานเป็นชิ้นเป็นอัน อะไรกับเอฟฯ เลย ... ถูกส่งไปให้ทีมในดิวิชั่นล่าง ๆ ยืมตัวเป็นว่าเล่น แต่ก็ไม่เคยทำผลงานอะไรเป็นที่เข้าตา จนมาเข้าฟักในเวลานี้ที่ถูกส่งไปให้ มาเธอเวลล์ ยืมตัวนี่แหละ

โชว์ฟอร์มดี ๆ อาจจะเป็นกำลังสำรองที่ดี ในอนาคตได้ ..........

ลูคัสสสสสสสส สุดดดดด ยอดดดดดดดดดดดดด !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lukas Jutkiewicz has picked up the Clydesdale Bank Premier League Young Player of the Month award for October.

The Everton striker, on loan at Motherwell for six months, was recognised for his three-goal contribution last month.

The 20-year-old netted a double in the 3-3 draw at St Mirren and scored the only goal against Falkirk.

Jutkiewicz has now made six appearances for the Scottish side with three goals under his belt and hopes there are more to come.

"It's a nice bonus," he said. "I suppose as a striker you're judged on how many goals you score so to that end it's been a pretty good month for me.

"I talked when I first came in about getting my match fitness and sharpness up and over the past four weeks I've managed to build that up. With every game we play I feel that little bit fitter and that little bit sharper - I didn't have much of a pre-season so it's been tough.

"Bear in mind, I've come into a team who have been playing competitive games since the start of July, not friendlies but European football. When I came in they were way ahead of where I am but now we're in early November, I am almost there now.

The forward came off the bench for Everton in the 3-0 win at Sunderland last December in his only appearance for the Blues.

A panel of Scottish football experts chose the award winners from a shortlist which included the top three fans' nominations from Clydesdale Bank's football website, www.cbfootball.co.uk

ที่มา : http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/young-blue-wins-award.html?utm_source=rss_everton&utm_medium=rss_feed&utm_term=Young+Blue+Wins+Award

ปล. เพิ่งรู้ว่าเครื่องหมายคำพูด "" ที่เป็นแป้นพิมพ์ไทย กะ เครื่องหมาย ' ในแป้นพิมพ์ไทย มันเป็น Error ในบอร์ด pantip .. ก๊อปข้อความมาแปะ กลายเป็นภาษาต่างดาวตลอด ... ก็เลยต้องแก้ไขกระทู้หลายรอบ ... เพื่อความแมนนนนน !!!!!!!!!!

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 พ.ย. 52 07:43:12

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 พ.ย. 52 07:36:08

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 พ.ย. 52 07:34:11

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 พ.ย. 52 07:31:35

แก้ไขเมื่อ 06 พ.ย. 52 04:00:45

จากคุณ : *PIPPO*
เขียนเมื่อ : 6 พ.ย. 52 03:56:45

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com