Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

สุดยอดคุณลุงชาวนาจีนวัย 57 ปี ปั่นจักรยานพร้อมสัมภาระจากจีนไปโอลิมปิคที่ลอนดอน ติดต่อทีมงาน

สุดยอดคุณลุงชาวนาจีนวัย 57 ปี ใช้เวลา 2 ปี ปั่นจักรยานพร้อมสัมภาระจากปักกิ่งเกมส์ไปลอนดอนเกมส์
แกมีแรงบันดาลใจเมื่อโอลิมปิกที่จีนปี 2008 มีชาวต่างชาติชวนแกมาลอนดอน แกไม่มีเงินเลยใช้วิธีปั่นจักรยาน แกเริ่มเดินทางตั้งแต่เมย.2553 ข้ามทั้งหมด 16 ประเทศ
คุณลุงบอกประเทศที่เดินทางยากลำบากที่สุดคือ*******ประเทศไทย*********
เพราะเป็นช่วงวิกฤติน้ำท่วม -*-

ข่าวจากเรื่องเล่าเช้านี้ แต่หาคลิปไม่เจอ เลยเอาข่าวจากเว็บนี้มาแทน

London 2012: Chinese farmer cycles from China to London for the Olympic Games
26th Jul 2012 12:09pm | By Dan Thorne

Inspiring story of the day - Chen Guanming, 60, a farmer from China and big Olympics fan has cycled all the way to London in time for the opening ceremony.

He's cruised into London's Chinatown in Soho just in time - and has become quite the celebrity.

Guanming said he was inspired to make the trip when he witnessed the flag handover at the closing ceremony of the Beijing Olympics in 2008.

He made to trip to 'spread the Olympic spirit'. Londoner John Beeston met Guanming lost and bewildered on Regents Street. He told the BBC "At first I assumed it was a tourist rickshaw. Then I looked back and thought 'No, this is something different'.
"I spoke with my limited Mandarin, asking if he was Chinese and he burst into life."

Beeston then took his new friend to Chinatown where he told the story of his adventure, transporting his rickshaw since 2010 covering 16 countries, through war zones and freezing temperatures - and nearly 90,000 miles.

The tenacious rickshaw cyclist had already journeyed all the way from his home in China to Bejing back in 2008 and he's keen to be a part of tomorrow night's opening ceremony.

"London is especially beautiful. People are very friendly. They always show warmth towards me." he told the BBC.

Main image: Chen Guanming in 2008 following his 65,000 kms journey across China (Getty images)

จากคุณ : เส้นเล็กน้ำใส
เขียนเมื่อ : 27 ก.ค. 55 10:32:51

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com