Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

Federer stuns Djokovic for record fifth Cincinnati ติดต่อทีมงาน

Roger Federer produced some of his best tennis to stun Novak Djokovic in straight sets and net a record fifth Cincinnati Masters title and 21st Masters title.

The world number one Swiss blitzed a stunned Djokovic with a dazzling array of groundstrokes to win the opening set 6-0 in just 20 minutes before the Serb finally found his range in the second, forcing it into a tie-break.

But Federer was not to be denied and despite conceding an early mini-break and squandering a match point, a forehand winner gave the Swiss Master his 76th career title.

“It had a lot to do with the crowd,” said Federer. “We travel a lot and when you come to a place you feel comfortable it’s nice so thanks for that.

A great round of applause for Novak for a great effort. It’s been another amazing week for me. I’ve had a magical summer and I feel good about New York but I’m going to savour this one for a bit.”

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news

จากคุณ : coif
เขียนเมื่อ : 20 ส.ค. 55 01:22:38

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com