กฎกติกาเรื่องการเล่นเร็วของการเตะ Free Kick

เผอิญอ่านกระทู้ข้างล่างแล้วเริ่มเบื่อๆครับ ก้อเลยว่าจะหาซื้อ"ตระกร้อ"ครอบปากจาก internetซะหน่อย ไปเห็นบทความหัวข้อนี้จาก BBC พอดีเลยเอามาให้เพื่อนๆอ่านกันครับ

Why was Henry allowed to score?
    Thierry Henry scored a controversial free-kick for Arsenal against Aston Villa on Sunday.
    As Villa keeper Thomas Sorensen lined up his wall, Henry quickly took the free-kick and scored.

The Villa players were furious that the referee Mark Halsey allowed the goal to stand.

But in theory every free-kick can be taken quickly.

Premiership referee Graham Poll explains.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------
    Graham Poll
    Premiership referee

If I was Mark Halsey I would have done exactly the same thing.

Referee Mark Halsey waves away Villa's protests

First you have to deal with the principle of a free-kick.

If the attacking team are fouled then it is they who hold the advantage.

With a free-kick around the penalty area, we always ask the players whether they want it quick or slow.

This is their window of opportunity to surprise the defence.

If they want it quick, then they have given up the right to re-take it, no matter if it hits a defender who's three yards away.

The same goes if they kick it over the bar. They only get one chance.

But if it goes in like at Villa Park then there can be no complaints.

The flip side is if they want it slow, they can't then take it while I count out the ten yards for the wall.

They must wait for my whistle.

There is nothing in the laws of the game that say we have to indicate for the free-kick to be taken.

It's just like when someone wants to take a free-kick anywhere else on the field.

As long as the ball is stationary and in the right place then the attacking team can take it as quickly as they like.

Like Mark Halsey said: "I gave the option to Thierry Henry. I said, 'do you want to take it quickly or do you want me to set the wall back 10 yards?'.

"He said he wanted it quickly so I stood back and made the signal for him to take it."

David O'Leary has been on the receiving end of this rule before when he was manager of Leeds.

It all balances out in the end.

จากคุณ : Invincible11 - [ 20 ม.ค. 47 10:01:45 ]