CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatTrendyMobilePantown

Fantasy Football: Thai Football Nuts II; Pre-Registration

After having seen many people have expressed their interest in joining PantipFF (better known as, Thai Football Nuts or TFN) in the upcoming season, I've come up with an idea to set up 2 leagues, if there are enough members (at least 18. My intention is 10 teams for each league).

So, if you're still interested, please leave your name (or your Pantip logged-in name) and your favorite NFL team (only one) below. I'll post an update as soon as Yahoo opens its FF (should be around early to mid July).

This is OUR league(s) krub. Everyone is welcomed, even though you're not a regular member or do not stop by at this forum regularly. Simply please make sure you'll be able to follow up your team through out the season (17 weeks). In other words, please NO QUITTER!!! It'll be in a first-come first-serve basis. (I was thinking about giving last year TFN's members a priority, but decided not to, due to the fairness).

Also, the champion(s) will be rewarded a bumper sticker of your favorite NFL team (this is the reason I need to know your team). Just want to add some spice. :)

Thank you and looking forward to playing with everyone again krub.

Oh! and don't forget the Prediction League (presented by K.4th & Goal) also. There will be prizes there as well. ;)

จากคุณ : duke - [ 26 มิ.ย. 47 14:19:00 A:65.54.98.15 X: ]