CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatTrendyMobilePantown

++ ซีเนดีน ซีดาน ประกาศอำลาทีมชาติฝรั่งเศส ++

France midfielder Zinedine Zidane has announced his retirement from international football.
    The 32-year-old had been pondering his future since France's Euro 2004 exit.

Zidane, who made his debut for France in 1994, was an integral part of the teams which won the 1998 World Cup and the European Championships in 2000.

"I have thought long and hard over this decision - I think that at a given moment you must say 'stop'," said Zidane's statement on his website.

He continued: "It's the end of my international career with the French team. It's the time, it's my time.

"It's the end of a cycle: there have been some great players who retired in 2000 and 2002, other players are doing it and now I'm doing it.

"I thought about it before Euro 2004. Independent of the result, I had anticipated quitting the French team
    "It is of course much easier to do that when you're losing than when you're winning."

New France coach Raymond Domenech had been optimistic he could persuade Zidane to continue and guide France through to the 2006 World Cup in Germany but had to admit defeat.

"He will not play for France any more - I'm sorry about it as I would have liked him to carry on," said Domenech.

"He thought he had to leave the place to young players."

Zidane will go down as one of France's all-time greats, with his two headed goals helping the country to their first-ever World Cup victory on home soil in 1998.

And he played a major role as France confirmed their status with victory over Italy in the final of the European Championships in 2000.

But injury prevented him perform at his best in France's disastrous defence of the World Cup in 2002, and occasional flashes of brilliance could not help France progress beyond the quarter-finals at Euro 2004.

He follows veterans Marcel Desailly, Lilian Thuram and Bixente Lizarazu in quitting the international scene.

จาก http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/3548572.stm

ถึงจะทำใจไว้แล้วว่า ซีดานอาจจะไม่ได้ลงเล่นทีมชาติให้ฝรั่งเศสแน่ในฟุตบอลโลก 2006 แต่การขาดกำลังหลักของทีมชาติฝรั่งเศสในช่วงที่ทีมกำลังผลัดใบ ก็ถือว่าเป็นเรื่องที่น่าใจหาย

ฝรั่งเศสต้องขาดผู้เล่นที่เป็นกำลังหลักของทีมไปก่อนหน้านี้หลายคน ตั้งแต่มาร์กแซล เดอไซญี่,  ลิลิยง ตูราม และบิเซนเต้ ลิซาราซู และแน่นอนว่าการขาดเพลย์เมกเกอร์คนสำคัญระดับโลกนับจากนี้ ทำให้น่าจับตาดูกันต่อไปว่า ทีมชาติฝรั่งเศสยุคใหม่ จะประสบความสำเร็จได้เหมือนยุครุ่งเรืองที่ผ่านมาแล้ว ได้หรือเปล่า

ความเป็นที่สุดของซีดาน สร้างความสำเร็จให้กับทีมชาติฝรั่งเศสมามากมายแล้ว ถึงจะใจหาย แต่ก็เชื่อว่า ซีดานก็ยังมีโอกาสเพียงพอที่จะประสบความสำเร็จต่อไปเรื่อยๆ กับรีล มาดริด จนถึงวันอำลาสนาม ซึ่งก็คงจะตามมาในอีกไม่กี่ปีข้างหน้านี้

ถึงจะเป็นแฟนทีมชาติฝรั่งเศสคนหนึ่ง แต่โดยส่วนตัวก็ไม่ได้เชียร์ และไม่ใช่แฟนรีล มาดริด แต่ทุกครั้งที่ซีดานลงสนาม ก็ยังต้องอดหลับอดนอนติดตามเสมอ

ความสำเร็จ และความยิ่งใหญ่ของซีเนดีน ซีดาน จะอยู่ในใจแฟนบอลทุกๆ คน ตลอดไปค่ะ

แก้ไขเมื่อ 12 ส.ค. 47 22:23:33

แก้ไขเมื่อ 12 ส.ค. 47 21:20:38

จากคุณ : thomadeck - [ วันแม่แห่งชาติ 20:58:54 ]