CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatTrendyMobilePantown

Milan: After the Match< VS Bologna>

FULL-TIME: BOLOGNA 0-2 MILAN 19 September 2004 16:54

An Andriy Shevchenko penalty and a last-minute Kaka goal gave Milan a well deserved 2-0 win
    at Bologna in their second Serie A match of the season.

KAKA': 'We won and did well' 19 September 2004 18:14

BOLOGNA - Kaka expressed his satisfaction at the end of the victory over Bologna. He said: 'It was a wonderful Sunday, we played a beautiful game, we managed to win, this is the right path. I'm also happy for my goal, I'm coming back to my top form, I'm reaping the fruits of the pre-season training.'.

SHEVA: 'Ready to fight on all fronts' 19 September 2004 18:18

BOLOGNA - From one scorer to the other. After Kaka, it was up to Shevchenko to comment on Milan's victory against Bologna. He said: 'It was a beautiful game, for everyone. For those who played it, for those who watched it. We had many goalscoring chances, [Gianluca] Pagliuca did very well on certain occasions, then we hit the post and the bar. We played well, we offered a great performance. To play at top on all fronts will be hard, but we are ready for it.'

ANCELOTTI: 'We believed it until the end'  19 September 2004 18:28

BOLOGNA - Carlo Ancelotti is happy with Milan's performance and victory against Bologna. He said: 'I'm happy for the three points and for the display of the team. We offered an excellent football, showed great personality and were able to win a difficult game. We believed it until the end, we were patient in looking for the victory. I'm happy. The game against Messina on Wednesday? We will have to be attentive and prepare the game in the best way, we will try to show the most enthusiasm we can.'

INZAGHI: 'A wonderful day' 19 September 2004 18:34

BOLOGNA - He could have even scored, but for now Pippo Inzaghi is content all the same. He said: 'Of course, I regret returning after six months and hit a post with the first shot. It was a wonderful day, the applause at the Dall'Ara when I stepped onto the pitch, the fans gave me a great emotion with their chorus. I'll never forget these beautiful things. Milan did well today, the competitors are strong, but if we play like this, we can go far.'

PIPPO IS BACK
    The clock marks 4.20pm when the fourth man announces a change for Milan: Jon Dahl Tomasson off, Pippo Inzaghi on. After more than five months, Pippo makes his return to the league in a Rossonero shirt, cheered on by the fans who welcome him back with a chorus of chants dedicated to him. It has been a difficult period for the prolific striker and it all started just here at Bologna, when on April 28 he underwent surgery at the Villa Toniolo clinic to remove a callus on his left ankle. Long and hard months, months of waiting: the rehabilitation, the tests in America, the pain that was not passing and the introduction of the special supports fitted into his shoes. A dark tunnel that, fingers crossed, seems to have light at the end of it. The Curva acclaim him, shout his name and SuperPippo repays their affection just four minutes after his introduction: it is just the post to deny him the joy of scoring. Inzaghi has come back, reactive, brilliant, tenacious. Even Gianluca Pagliuca realizes it, with just some luck helping him to save a close-range shot from the Rossonero hitman. The goal does not come, but it is as if Pippo scored. Inzaghi is back, with his contagious enthusiasm, his lift, his desire to play, run and score. It was really missed. The appointment with glory is just postponed. On Wednesday, at the San Siro, there will be another big chance that Pippo will hardly fail to take.

จากคุณ : keyzer - [ 20 ก.ย. 47 16:16:47 ]