CafeTech-ExchangePantip MarketChatPantownBlogGangTorakhongGameRoom

NFL....เสียงครวญจาก TO... ขอโอกาสผมอีกครั้งน่ะครับ......คิดว่าเจ้าซ่าควรได้รับโอกาสจาก Eagles อีกไหม ?

พอกันที.....คำพูดของนายตอนนี้ลมผ่านบั้นท้ายยังดูดีกว่า (18 คน)
      อภัยให้มันเหอะ.....ครั้งนี้มันคงเข็ดแน่ๆๆ (2 คน)

จำนวนผู้ร่วมโหวตทั้งหมด 20 คน

90.00%
     10.00%

เจ้า TO ออกมาขออภัยทุกคนที่เกี่ยวข้อง ทั้ง น้า Nabb  ทั้งทีม และผู้เกี่ยวข้องทุกคนรวมไปจนถึงประธารสโมสร และแฟน ๆ พร้อมขอโอกาศเค้าอีกครั้ง

Owens apologizes to Eagles, McNabb and fans

MOORESTOWN, N.J. (Nov. 8, 2005) -- For once, Terrell Owens put aside his pride, admitted he was wrong and pleaded for a second chance with the Philadelphia Eagles.

The team appeared unmoved.

A contrite Owens, hoping to overturn his dismissal from the Eagles, on Nov. 8 apologized to coach Andy Reid, quarterback Donovan McNabb, the team's owner and president, and fans.

"The mentality that I have, my greatest strength can also be my greatest weakness," Owens said, reading a statement outside his house. "I'm a fighter. I've always been and I'll always be. I fight for what I think is right. In doing so, I alienated a lot of my fans and my teammates.

"This is very painful for me to be in this position," he said. "I know in my heart that I can help the team win the Super Bowl and not only be a dominant player, but also be a team player. I can bring that."

His agent, Drew Rosenhaus, said Owens made a public apology in hopes of returning to the Eagles immediately.

"We hope he plays again for the Philadelphia Eagles," Rosenhaus said. "We hope he plays right away. We hope he plays against the Dallas Cowboys" on Nov. 14.

Team spokesman Derek Boyko said the Eagles had no comment

อ่านต่อที่ http://www.nfl.com/teams/story/PHI/9031264

โหวตกันครับว่าเห็นยังกันบ้าง  แต่ผมว่าอีเกิ้งเหลืออดแล้วครับ กับคน ๆ นี้

ตั้งแต่เปิดฤดูกาลมาก่อแต่เรื่อง
    ทั้งโก่งค่าตัว ฟอรม์เจ๊บ ด่าสโมสร ค่อนคอดน้า Nabb  ไล่ต่อยในห้องเปลี่ยนเครื่องแต่งตัว

ก่ะหน้าจ๋อย ๆ พร้อมคำขอโทษมันคงไม่พอแล้วมั๊ง TO เอ่ย

ปล. ภาพสด ๆ ร้อน ๆ

จากคุณ : POZZ - [ 9 พ.ย. 48 12:36:47 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป