Explore fascinating facts about the history of the bra and the technology of its future.
* In 1991 a woman was killed by lightning which struck the underwire in her bra.
* A cancer-detecting bra was recently patented.
* The Guinness Book of World Records states that the largest bust is a 48V. The breasts have a combined weight of 56 lbs.
* A bra has been designed to detect radiation in case of nuclear attack.
* New anti-mugging bras can monitor heart rate and signal police in the event of panic.
* Triumph International invented an anti-smoking bra which emits a mysterious fragrance designed to kill the desire to smoke.
* The smart bra is made of a fabric that tightens when you need it to.
* A bra ball was created in 2001 that was made up of 14,000 bras.
* Silk is made from miles of caterpillar spit.
* 8 out of every 10 women are wearing the wrong size bra.
* A bad bra can cause headaches, back pain and radiating pain down the arm.
* In Cyprus, campaigners against breast cancer, strung together 114,000 bras, beating the world record for bra chains.
* Numetrex invented a sports bra with a heart monitor.
* Spandex can stretch to 6 times its length and then recover its original shape without losing elasticity.
ยังไม่ได้หาภาพ เหนื่อยซะก่อน จบแล้ว ฮ่าๆ
วันเนา 53 23:22:52