Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com

** Get to know BRITISH brands... The answer of (เพื่อน)จะไปอังกฤษฝากซื้ออะไรดี? ***

How many times have we seen  this sort of questions in this  Beauty Forum?

เพื่อนจะไปอังกฤษฝากซื้ออะไรดี

จะไปเที่ยวอังกฤษ ไปช้อปปิ้งอะไรดี

อังกฤษ มีอะไรน่าซื้อบ้างคะ

ถามเรื่องฝากซื้อของ UK

Living in UK helps me acknowledge some of  Brits products and brands,
    However answering similar questions again and again, actually stops me sharing information, sometimes.

Then I decided to go through ‘British Brands’ for anyone who is interested , or would like to use it as a reference.

*Remarks*

-I can’t type Thai na ka, please excuse my English.

- It’s only a general idea for shopping in UK, then I will NOT mention EVERY brand ka.

- Being aware of Pantip.com’s rules. I’m not positively sure if I am allowed to post the URL address of the brands or not. To avoid any future problems, I’d rather keep it simple (without URL) na ka.

- If you would like to see a full version, you are more than welcome to visit my blog ka.
    All the detail, URL, etc. in the blog’s full version.
    http://www.bloggang.com/mainblog.php?id=yrnaughtyannie

-This took me more than 2days to gather relevant pictures and finish the content.

If you would like to edit/reuse/copy/or any other reasons,
    ‘Please contact me first for a permission ka’

Enjoy and welcome to my shopaholic world ka :)

แก้ไขเมื่อ 09 เม.ย. 52 02:55:25

แก้ไขเมื่อ 09 เม.ย. 52 02:55:24

จากคุณ : yr_naughty_annie - [ 9 เม.ย. 52 02:17:43 ]

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com