Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com  

I LOVE YOU DANNY [GAY FICTION] ติดต่อทีมงาน

ลองอ่านเรื่องสั้นภาษาอังกฤษบ้างนะครับ ไม่เปลให้นะครับ แม้ผมจะแต่งเองก็ตาม เรื่องนี้จินตนาการล้วนๆ ครับ
----------
THIS STORY IS FICTION
----------
It felt so strange sleeping alone that night, alone in a bed I had occupied with Danny for the past year. The sheets were cold and I missed his warm body close to mine. A tear formed in my right eye, quivered slightly then ran down the side of my cheek and faded away.
"I miss you Danny," I croaked softly. "I miss you. Please come home soon. I need you so much."
Danny isn't his real name, that is almost impossible to pronounce and totally impossible to spell. He was first introduced to me as Danny and Danny he will always be.
For more than a year we shared that bed and as I lay there thinking over the good times we had together I thought right back to our first meeting and cried myself to sleep with the memories.
I am, a freelance journalist by trade and when I was offered a commission to go to Kosovo and write a series of articles for an international relief agency I jumped at the opportunity.
It was a long journey, flying first from London to Budapest and then to Tirana in Albania where I joined a UN flight into Prestina. The military conflict had been over for just three weeks when I arrived, the airport was a military base and nobody paid any attention to the small group of civilians leaving the white United Nations jet. There was no immigration, no passport control and as the tiny terminal building was closed while it could be checked for unexploded munitions we simply walked from the aircraft, across the tarmac and out onto the road outside.
It was there I first met Danny. He picked me out from the others with a broad smile, walked towards me and offered his hand.
"Hello," he said. "I'm Danny, your interpreter."
"Hi Danny, pleased to meet you."
The next two days were a whirlwind of crazy activity as I visited scenes of the most terrible atrocities and talked to many families about their experiences and suffering at the hands of the Serbian forces. Danny was constantly at my side tirelessly interpreting everything.
"I am not Kosovan myself," he told me. "I am Albanian, I have been working with Save The Children but have been borrowed for a time to work with you and help you with your writing."
"Well I am very pleased to have you with me, even if it is just on loan."
Danny told me he was twenty-five, sixteen years younger than I. He had grown up in communist Albania, the world's most totalitarian state and learned to speak English just eighteen months previously. He was very good and I admired his skilful command of the language. There was something between us, it had been there at our first meeting and we quickly became friends.
To be continue...

แก้ไขเมื่อ 29 ต.ค. 53 21:25:12

จากคุณ : chaloemponn
เขียนเมื่อ : 29 ต.ค. 53 21:22:18

ข้อความหรือรูปภาพที่ปรากฏในกระทู้ที่ท่านเห็นอยู่นี้ เกิดจากการตั้งกระทู้และถูกส่งขึ้นกระดานข่าวโดยอัตโนมัติจากบุคคลทั่วไป ซึ่ง PANTIP.COM มิได้มีส่วนร่วมรู้เห็น ตรวจสอบ หรือพิสูจน์ข้อเท็จจริงใดๆ ทั้งสิ้น หากท่านพบเห็นข้อความ หรือรูปภาพในกระทู้ที่ไม่เหมาะสม กรุณาแจ้งทีมงานทราบ เพื่อดำเนินการต่อไป

Pantip-Cafe | Pantip-TechExchange | PantipMarket.com | Chat | PanTown.com | BlogGang.com