เมื่อฉันอยากเรียนเมืองนอก *-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-* ตอนที่ 4 ........ลุ้นระทึก

พฤศจิกายน 2002 ....... ลุ้นระทึก

1 พฤศจิกายน
    เริ่มงานด้วยความเศร้าเล็กน้อย

4 พฤศจิกายน
    ยังไม่ข่าวคาว  เฮ้ย...ข่าวคราวเกี่ยวกับการเรียนต่อของฉันแม้แต่น้อย

7 พฤศจิกายน
    เริ่มเซ็งกับชีวิต
    “ เฮ้ย  ไอ้เรือง แกคงไม่มีหวังแล้วมั้ง “ จิตใต้สำนึกคุยกัน

8 พฤศจิกายน
    8.00 น.
     ทำงานด้วยความรัดทดท้อเล็กน้อย เวลาผ่านไป 28 วันแล้วไม่มีเสียงสะท้อนออกมาแม้แต่น้อย
    17.00 น.
    “ ไอ้เรือง เลิกงานแล้ว ไปหาเหล้ากินกับพี่ดีกว่า อย่ามามัวถอนหายใจอยู่เลย “ พี่เจี๊ยบชวน หลังจากเห็นฉันนั่งถอดถอนหายใจมาทั้งวัน
    “ รอแป็บนึงพี่ เดี๋ยวขอปิดคอมพิวเตอร์ก่อน”
    ฉันใช้คอมพิวเตอร์เป็นคนสุดท้าย เลยต้องทำหน้าที่ปิดคอมพิวเตอร์ ..เอ..เปิดเมล์ดูอีกทีดีกว่า

17.07 น.
    “กรี๊ดดดดดดดดดด...................”.
     “ เฮ้ย ไอ้เรือง แกเป็นอะไร  “     พี่เจี๊ยบตกใจกับเสียงของฉัน วิ่งถลามาหาฉัน
    “ พี่ๆๆๆๆ ดูนี่ซิ ”  ฉันพูดเสียงสั่นๆ  พร้อมๆกับชี้ให้พี่เจี๊ยบดูเมล์ที่ฉันได้ใหม่ จนทำให้ฉันต้องส่งเสียงร้องขนาดนั้น

Date :  08/11/2545  17:07
    From  : Dr. Arnold
    To :  Dawrong Praditphausa
    Copy :       pruefer DAAD
    Subject : Course “ ET Technology engineering”

Dear Ms. Dawrong Praditphausa

You have applied for a scholarship of the DAAD in the Course “ ET Technology engineering”
    Your application could be successful, if you prove us that you attend immediately a German language course . The confirmation you send us please firstly be mail  or fax  and afterwards in the original by post office. About successful put down basis levels you should inform us immediately in each case.

Your sincerely
    Arnold

หลังจากที่ได้อ่านเมล์นี่เรียบร้อยแล้ว แผนที่จะไปกินเหล้า  เพื่อลืมความเศร้า ก็เปลี่ยนไปเป็นกินเหล้าเพื่อฉลองความดีใจ  (พฤติกรรมอันนี้ไม่ค่อยดีเท่าไร ขอสงวนลิขสิทธิ์เฉพาะคนที่มีอายุเกิน  25 ปีหรือสามารถหาเงินได้เองนะจ้ะ)

9 พฤศจิกายน
    เอ...แล้วฉันจะตอบโปรเฟสเซอร์เขาว่าอย่างไรดีล่ะ  ก็ฉันไม่เคยไปเรียนภาษาเยอรมันเลยแถม
    ตอนนี้ความรู้ภาษาเยอรมันของฉันมีค่าเท่าเกือบเป็นศูนย์ ท่องได้เเค่พยัญชนะเอง  แล้วยังไม่มีแผนที่จะไปเรียนภาษาเยอรมันเลย แล้วที่เมืองไทยมีสอนภาษาเยอรมันที่ไหนบ้างนะ ขอเค้นสมองน้อยๆก่อน  อ้อ....ที่เกอเธ่ไง  แต่....ฉันไม่มีข้อมูลเลยนี่นา   เดี๋ยวไปหาข้อมูลก่อน ว้าว!  ได้ข้อมูลแล้วนี่ไง (จากการไปถามข้อมูลที่ www.pantip.com/cafe/klaibann )

“ สถาบันเกอเธ่อินเทอร์นาซิโอเนส   18/1 ซอยเกอเธ่ สาทร ซอย 1 กรุงเทพฯ 10120
    โทร. 0 2287  0942-4  แฟ็กซฺ์ 0 2287 1892    E-mail : course1:@bangkok.goethe.org
    Websiter : http://www.goethe.de/bangkok

ฉันก็ได้ทำการอีเมล์ไปถาม course1:@bangkok.goethe.org  เกี่ยวกับภาษาเยอรมันว่า จะมีคอร์สภาษาเยอรมันเปิดเมื่อไร มีคอร์สอะไรบ้าง ลงทะเบียนเมื่อไร  ราคาเท่าไร ต้องใช้หนังสืออะไรบ้าง (เป็นภาษาอังกฤษ) ซึ่งได้รับการตอบกลับมาอย่างรวดเร็วทันใจวัยโจ๋อย่างฉัน  ฉันมีข้อมูลไปตอบโปรเฟสเซอร์อาร์โนลแล้วล่ะ  ฮ่า...ฮ่า   (หัวเราะด้วยความดีใจ)
    และแน่นอนว่าต้องเมล์ไปบอกที่ปรึกษาคนยากด้วยความดีใจเป็นล้นพ้น  เพราะมันเป็นความสำเร็จขั้นที่หนึ่งที่ทำให้โปรเฟสเซอร์เขาสนใจในตัวฉันได้จนติดต่อกลับมา  ซึ่งเขาก็เป็นผู้อยู่เบื้องหลังความสำเร็จขั้นนี้ของฉันด้วย  *-*

11 พฤศจิกายน
    ก็ได้ฤกษ์ที่ฉันตอบเมล์โปรเฟสเซอร์อาร์โนล เสียที  นั่งพิมพ์ตอนพักกลางวัน ข้าวปลากินไม่ลงด้วยความดีใจมา 4 วันแล้ว  เมล์อันนี้ค่อนข้างโม้สักเล็กน้อย เพื่อให้ภาพพจน์ที่เป็นบวก

12.30 น.

Date :  11/11/2545  12:49
    From  : Dawrong Praditphausa
    To :  Dr. Arnold
    Copy :      pruefer DAAD
    Subject : Re: Course “ ET Technology engineering”

Dear Dr. Arnold

Thank you very much for your mail of November 8,2002 .I am very grateful to you for your kindly consideration my application for admission for and scholarship.

In this moment , I learn/improve my proficiency in German language skill ( reading ,listening ,speaking  and writing plus grammar) by myself. I plan to immediately  take German language course next program which is starting on January 5,2003 at the Goethe-Institute Bangkok, Thailand. (Registration takes place from 7th-19th of December 2002.)  immediately send you the result of German language examination at the end of February 2003.

In addition, Before I start the course “ ET Technology engineering”on October 2003. I would like to  improve my language skill and comprehension in Germany . Therefore, I am writing  to you  asking for  an advise for a German language course in Germany during June 2003 to September 2003.  However the plan of my German language study is subject to change under your advice and guidance.

Thank you in advance for your kindly attention and the opportunity provided.
    Please do not hesitate to give me more suggestion. I am  looking forward to receiving your reply in near future.

Your sincerely
    Ms. Dawrong Praditphausa
    DEF company

17.00 น.  วันเดียวกัน
    เพิ่งได้โอกาสเปิดคอมพิวเตอร์เช็คเมล์  เนื่องจากวันนี้งานเยอะมากๆ....
    กรี๊ด.....ดีใจมาก....โปรเฟสเซอร์อาโนล์ตอบกลับมาแล้ว เราส่งไปตอนเช้า ตอนเย็นท่านก็ส่งกลับมาแล้ว  รวดเร็วสมกับเป็นโปรเฟสเซอร์จริงๆ

Date :  11/11/2545  15:07
    From  :     Dr. Arnold
    Copy :
    Subject : Re : Course “ ET Technology engineering”

Dear Ms. Dawrong Praditphausa

Thank you for your mail and the information.
    Please you absolutely attend the German course at Goethe –Institut in Bangkok.
    If you will receive the scholarship from DAAD (the chance for it are really very good ) ,then the study starting from April 2003 (April  to September) with a German course in Germany. Likewise the DAAD finances this course!
    I require to you best successes with learning the Germany language.
    I hope , we see myself then in the next year in Dresden.

Your sincerely
    Arnold

13 พฤศจิกายน

เอ๊ะ...มีเมล์แปลกๆเข้ามาด้วย ....ใครกันละเนี่ย
    กรี๊ด...ดีใจอีกแล้ว (ช่วงนี้เสียงแห้งมาก  แต่คิดว่าหลังจากจบโปรเจคท์นี้แล้ว  จะสามารถไปรับจ้างกรี๊ดตามเวทีนักร้องได้)

Date :  13/11/2545  16:46
    From  :      Nora Pruefer
    Copy :

Dear Ms. Praditphausa

My name is Nora Pruefer and I am responsible for registration at DAAD for the Course “ ET Technology engineering” in Germany . I would like to inform you that a German language Course is a part of Scholarship. But we ask you to learn German before your are coming to Germany to make sure that your German become very good during your stay at the language center in Germany. You will be informed by DAAD about the procedure as soon as you get the letter of award.

Your sincerely
    p.p. Nora Pruefer

เมล์อันนี้ฉันได้ตอนเกือบเลิกงานแล้ว และก็ได้ตอบเขาไปประมาณ วันที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน
    ฉันตอบเขาไปว่า

From  : Dawrong Praditphausa
    To :      Nora Pruefer
    Copy :

Dear Ms. Nora Pruefer

Thank you for your mail and the information. I am very grateful to know you.
    For course for German language in The Goethe – Institute Bangkok will start on January 5,2003 and will finish on march  16,2003
    So, I immediately send you the result of German language examination.
    And about successful basic levels, I will inform you immediately in each case.

I will do much better to learn and improve my language skill and comprehension to meet your standard required and enough to learn Course “ ET Technology engineering”
    Please let me know as soon as possible whether this can be done.
    If you have any question or need any further before you can make a decision regarding this matter, just tell me and I will do whatever you need.

Thank you  for your kind attention. please do not hesitate to give me more suggestion
    I am looking forward to receiving your reply in near future.

Your sincerely
    Ms, Dawrong Praditphausa

จากคุณ : เรียมเเม่เอ้ย - [ 2 พ.ย. 46 18:41:49 A:141.30.229.205 X: ]